Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My waitlist on Hawkeye from sideshowtoy converted earlier this week. The waitlist reservation was placed on 10/1. Should be here Monday. Hope everybody gets it.

LOL mine is still waitlisted and I ordered him on 10/2.

I went on waitlist on sept. 14, but cancelled after I got two from larry.. Im 100% positive it would have converted. im only on the wl for because I didnt want my $15 to go to waste......

If I'm not mistaken, the arrows are molded in black plastic. Good thing they used that because if they were painted, there would be a lot of paint chipping while stringing the arrows through the quiver.

If I'm not mistaken, the arrows are molded in black plastic. Good thing they used that because if they were painted, there would be a lot of paint chipping while stringing the arrows through the quiver.

They are indeed black plastic! I got curious and went to one with my pocket knife. (I didn't shave too much off! :lol )

yea sorry typo, now another problem hulk, thor, or black widow, got the rest of the avengers on PO lol :gah:

same im not getting fury as well, hawkeye arrives next week for me paid a little more than i liked but im happy i have him....im in the same boat with hulk, i like how he looks but 300 just seems a little high

Back