Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure... I sure hope so, haha
I checked their FB and a little around their website. It seems like they've been around for quite a while. Selling mainly military stuff though.
Took a chance, hope it pays off...

Asked about thi guy at Frank & Son today and the lowest price I heard was $295. Amazing! A guy buying stuff to take back to his store in Mexico, ordered 3 at that price. :thud:

View attachment 54317
Got'em! Unfortunately I'm also sick so the review will have to wait

That's a great figure...but a really weird angle! He appears to have really short legs :lol Funny how something so simple can change not just what we see and how we actually see it.

Either that or he has followed the yellow bricked road for way too long!

Even the parts are going for crazy prices.
I have a sneaking suspicion that there's a department of HT that sells parts on Ebay for huge markups... the profit margin would have to be astronomical if they did it themselves, lol.

Don't give em any ideas lol.

True BBTS is still cheaper than eBay.

Well, if they were smart.....I don't know how big the custom market really is (we probably think it's bigger than it is because we're in it). But why not? It is a business, after all.

Speaking of parts, Black Ops Toys has 25% off through tomorrow, and Toy Anxiety has 20% off I believe starting tonight at midnight?

I just picked up some stuff at Black Ops using the 25% off code. :)

i paid 230 for mine as well....figured i wont find it cheaper, sucks though cause it was just 190 not too long ago

I just ordered one a few days ago from Toy Anxiety for $189 + shipping, came to about $201. But I was lucky because I was stalking their website (and others) several times a day.

Back