Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally got my Hawkeye today sideshow really taking a long time to ship out took mine 4 business day to get out of their warehouse

54225_4557993783777_1770599656_o.jpg

finally got my Hawkeye today sideshow really taking a long time to ship out took mine 4 business day to get out of their warehouse

54225_4557993783777_1770599656_o.jpg

It took mine about a week, It will be here Tuesday, but they sent it with the Bat-Pod.
I think they waited to send them both together to save a few bucks on shipping.

Congrats guys - for those who have theirs already. Of course you all know the build-up of excitment and anxious wait. Mine should be here within 2 weeks or a week. Who knows.

I am like a kid when I know a piece has arrived at the Post Office ready for collection. DX12 will come shortly after, but I am eagerly awaiting the Hawk! :)

I'm now going on 21 days from china now. The website isn't loading either. Teach me to order from loontentoys.

Mine arrives today!

Between Luke last week, the Hawk today, and the impending arrival of Iron Monger at Sideshow, this has been a good month to be a HT collector!

Sallah

Today is the day! I cannot wait. He should be here very soon but I wont be able to see him until later this evening.

My FedEx courier just left. Hawkeye came home 3 days earlier than expected. Sideshow shipments usually take more than a week to be delivered in Spain, but this little guy took only 4! Don't know the reason, but hey, awesome! I'm about to open the box now. I just had to come here and tell you guys :)

My FedEx courier just left. Hawkeye came home 3 days earlier than expected. Sideshow shipments usually take more than a week to be delivered in Spain, but this little guy took only 4! Don't know the reason, but hey, awesome! I'm about to open the box now. I just had to come here and tell you guys :)

4 days to Madrid? Wow! Glad you have him now. He's amazing!!

Saludos. :)

Just got an email that Hobby Fan got thiers in stock. I pick mine up tomorrow afternoon!

Yes it will get you like that :) Mine too arrived early. I'm not sure but I think that our American friends have some little thing happening at the moment, a fight of some kind, so maybe they wanted to get things clear before it all started kicking off?

Back