Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I attributed it to someone who had a WL at Sideshow cancelling their BBTS order once that one went through. Who knows though, when I put it in my pre-order list it immediately went to sold out on the page, so I guess I was just lucky enough to catch one.

I was able to secure a pre-order on BBTS too about 2 weeks ago. So now the only thing on our minds at this point is when they will secure their shipments from SSC so they can deliver our figures to us.

If you can, keep me posted when you get your shipping notice and I'll do the same.

added Hawkeye...soon they will be complete.

wiawqf.jpg

yes the paint app sucks and rubs off easily, fyi. i have another shield that is in the box so i dont care but in case you want to make sure to keep your shield fresh, be very careful with it.

jeez! people here just make you regret posting an effing pic. I don't even know why i tried again.

yes the paint app sucks and rubs off easily, fyi. i have another shield that is in the box so i dont care but in case you want to make sure to keep your shield fresh, be very careful with it.

jeez! people here just make you regret posting an effing pic. I don't even know why i tried again.

This is why I mostly just read and hardly post.

I like your pic!

dude what is going on with cap's shield?

People notice things on figures and statues and ask about them. That's just normal. Reason being is mostly quality control issues. If something is going on with a figure, they want to know about it. It isn't a criticism.

I just figured it was battle damage.

Back