Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good lord, anyone wigging out over a gentle, meant-in-fun ribbing over a very nicely-posed pic, better make sure they stay out of the "Movies and TV" forums here, because if this gentle teasing upsets them, that forum would have them running down the center of their street, screaming at the top of thier voice and on fire. Kind of like that guy who got glued to a wheelchair in "Red Dragon."

Chill out Piper, everyone was pulling your leg.

Good lord, anyone wigging out over a gentle, meant-in-fun ribbing over a very nicely-posed pic, better make sure they stay out of the "Movies and TV" forums here, because if this gentle teasing upsets them, that forum would have them running down the center of their street, screaming at the top of thier voice and on fire. Kind of like that guy who got glued to a wheelchair in "Red Dragon."

Chill out Piper, everyone was pulling your leg.

What do you mean your hopping to get more of in next month~

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoYlCkHdNlU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoYlCkHdNlU[/ame]

added Hawkeye...soon they will be complete.

wiawqf.jpg

I like this pic! Can't wait to "Assemble" an Avengers team of my own! :clap

It's strange, mine came (this time) via FEDEX Indianapolis and not FEDEX Newark New Jersey, which is my usual supply route. Not only was it quicker...it was a whole day quicker. Now bear in mind that no matter how it travels, there will always be an intervening weekend...but out from NJ it always lands in Paris where it grinds to a halt for 4 days. I assume that it did not go via NJ due to the storm recovery under way on that coast.

Not so via Indianapolis...travelling all weekend it hit Stansted Airport yesterday and was in my hands this morning! :hi5: Into the system on the 31st and in my hands by the morning of the 5th.

Thank you FEDEX Indianapolis! :duff

It's strange, mine came (this time) via FEDEX Indianapolis and not FEDEX Newark New Jersey, which is my usual supply route. Not only was it quicker...it was a whole day quicker. Now bear in mind that no matter how it travels, there will always be an intervening weekend...but out from NJ it always lands in Paris where it grinds to a halt for 4 days. I assume that it did not go via NJ due to the storm recovery under way on that coast.

Not so via Indianapolis...travelling all weekend it hit Stansted Airport yesterday and was in my hands this morning! :hi5: Into the system on the 31st and in my hands by the morning of the 5th.

I had to read your posts a number of times. Then dah you're in the UK (yes I seen that). Sounds like your in new york.

Maybe everything was re-routed due to the storm? Hence, good for you! :hi5:

My Hawkeye,DX Luke and DX Dark Knight all arrived at the same time.
Can some one take a pic that shows Hawkeye's quiver,up close and at a few angles?
I want to see how to set it up.
Thanks in advance.

Back