Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Just wait listed hawkeye on sideshow.

...made you mad.

1339174789948.jpg

..........................................................................................

That site is based out of HK and shipping is like $50 :/

Always a catch.... :(

Sorry. As you can probably tell I'm very new to the forum and am just nervous about the whole wait list thing. I hope I didn't disturb you or made you mad. Thanks and best.

thecholzz

Welcome! I'm new to collecting HT too! However, this is going to be fun! :yess:

Sorry. As you can probably tell I'm very new to the forum and am just nervous about the whole wait list thing. I hope I didn't disturb you or made you mad. Thanks and best.

thecholzz

Well lets put a guy down because (heaven forbid!) he is actually excited about his potential figure :dunno

I would not worry cholzz, you go right on and continue being excited. They are worth getting excited about because they are amazing pieces, I am still excited by them too. SO there is no real need to apologise.

As for newbie status...we all were once so don't fret it. I am very "newb friendly" so I can tell you, the search function is fabulous tool, but likewise don't be put off from asking questions.

Well lets put a guy down because (heaven forbid!) he is actually excited about his potential figure :dunno

I would not worry cholzz, you go right on and continue being excited. They are worth getting excited about because they are amazing pieces, I am still excited by them too. SO there is no real need to apologise.

As for newbie status...we all were once so don't fret it. I am very "newb friendly" so I can tell you, the search function is fabulous tool, but likewise don't be put off from asking questions.
Thanks. :). I won't be put off and I'm still very very excited. Thanks so much for helping me out. Sincerely,

thecholzz

I'm fairly new myself and I just got converted from wait list for Hawkeye so I'm pretty surprised and happy. How does this typically work? If the order goes live tomorrow does that mean maybe he would ship out next week?

I'm fairly new myself and I just got converted from wait list for Hawkeye so I'm pretty surprised and happy. How does this typically work? If the order goes live tomorrow does that mean maybe he would ship out next week?

Probably and most definitely NO. I'm also new to this and welcome you! However, expect DELAYS is what I've learned in a short time. I'm collecting the Avengers stuff and so far, they've been nothing BUT delays. So if a release date is set, expect the actual product 2-3 months later. Its the only thing I don't like about HT collecting = PATIENCE. :impatient:

Probably and most definitely NO. I'm also new to this and welcome you! However, expect DELAYS is what I've learned in a short time. I'm collecting the Avengers stuff and so far, they've been nothing BUT delays. So if a release date is set, expect the actual product 2-3 months later. Its the only thing I don't like about HT collecting = PATIENCE. :impatient:

Thanks! Sort of what I figured. I just wasn't sure if they were converting people because they were shipping soon or just due to cancellations. Sounds like the latter. I'm good with that. I thought he was a long shot to get. Now if I can just get converted for Fury...:pray:

Always a catch.... :(

Welcome! I'm new to collecting HT too! However, this is going to be fun! :yess:

Thanks! Sort of what I figured. I just wasn't sure if they were converting people because they were shipping soon or just due to cancellations. Sounds like the latter. I'm good with that. I thought he was a long shot to get. Now if I can just get converted for Fury...:pray:
I'm glad so many people have been converted. I'm currently on the wait list for Fury as well. When did you sign up for Hawkeye and Fury? Thanks!

I'm glad so many people have been converted. I'm currently on the wait list for Fury as well. When did you sign up for Hawkeye and Fury? Thanks!

I actually just got on the Hawkeye list 8/17. That's why I was surprised. Fury I just got on 8/22 so we will see on him.

Both are still available elsewhere if the wait list don't work out for either of you. I'm hoping they do. Wish you both luck. But like I said, if not, you will find them. :wave

Logged into my Sideshow account and it told me that if I wanted to cancel Hawkeye or make any account changes, I'll have to call them. They usually only say this when it's getting ready to ship! :D

Logged into my Sideshow account and it told me that if I wanted to cancel Hawkeye or make any account changes, I'll have to call them. They usually only say this when it's getting ready to ship! :D

Mine just converted today. With all the delays it gave me a little extra cash to pick Hawkeye up. :yess:

No mention in the SS newsletter today about him shipping soon and no pictures from HK yet so I think they will be shipping him towards the end of Sept or 1st couple weeks of Oct.....if there is not anymore delays.

Mine just converted today. With all the delays it gave me a little extra cash to pick Hawkeye up. :yess:

No mention in the SS newsletter today about him shipping soon and no pictures from HK yet so I think they will be shipping him towards the end of Sept or 1st couple weeks of Oct.....if there is not anymore delays.

Hawk eye won't ship until a month after it gets released in Hong Kong first.

:exactly: I guess people got a little excited that their wait list converted and thought it was a confirmation that the product was going to be shiped out soon. Usualy we get pic from HK via OMG, thank you in advance, and then we can expect the first of a split shipment 3 to 4 weeks later. Follow up shipments can be expected to arrive in an additional 3 to 4 weeks case in point Nick Fury which is finally being recieved by other retailers nearly a month and half after HK got theirs in so expect to have plenty of warning before he arrives.

Iron Man MArk 1 2.0 is the next september release as we are just gettting pics comming out of HK this week so start you count down clocks

Not true

my Crimson Guard has been on 'contact to cancel' for over 3 months for me...plus,shipping soon doesn't mean squat either.In fact,until you get the Quantum email,then you can consider your item finally coming to you

Not true

my Crimson Guard has been on 'contact to cancel' for over 3 months for me...plus,shipping soon doesn't mean squat either.In fact,until you get the Quantum email,then you can consider your item finally coming to you

All I can tell you is that's what happens with ME.

As for the Quantum email, I KNOW THAT! :lol

Back