Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nearly September already, hoping we'll see some teaser pics and a review in the first week or two of September, i dont mind the delays but i hope these Avengers figures don't fall more than 3-4 months behind their initial release dates

Nearly September already, hoping we'll see some teaser pics and a review in the first week or two of September, i dont mind the delays but i hope these Avengers figures don't fall more than 3-4 months behind their initial release dates

They will. I'm sure Hawkeye will be pushed back, we won't see him in the states until October at the earliest and I'd be pleasantly surprised if we get any other Avengers released before the end of the year.

Cap, BW, Loki, and Thor already have. :(

:exactly::impatient:

Nice, waitlist converted. They say my item will be charged this Friday, and shipped out soon after that. Sweet.

I have just had an email telling me, totally out of the blue, that a Flexpay payment was taken for this.

Not 2 weeks ago I had an email from them to tell me it was not coming until September. I had no warning of this new payment and no warning or chance to shift funds to that account if an attempt was indeed made.

Seriously, no warning at all, just "FLEXPAY Payment for HAWKEYE" - and also Medicom's DARTH MAUL too as it turns out - when as far as I had been informed they would both be Sept.

I am now left with only two options for clarity.

1) I can email them, but SSC are so slow that it will take 2 working days before I will get a reply. Which is infuriating to say the least.

2) I can place a long distance 'phone call tonight to SSC to see what is happening, which will be expensive but much quicker.

Last edited:
I have just had an email telling me, totally out of the blue, that a Flexpay payment was taken for this.

Not 2 weeks ago I had an email from them to tell me it was not coming until September. I had no warning of this new payment and no warning or chance to shift funds to that account if an attempt was indeed made.

Seriously, no warning at all, just "FLEXPAY Payment for HAWKEYE" - and also Medicom's DARTH MAUL too as it turns out - when as far as I had been informed they would both be Sept.

I am now left with only two options for clarity.

1) I can email them, but SSC are so slow that it will take 2 working days before I will get a reply. Which is infuriating to say the least.

2) I can place a long distance 'phone call tonight to SSC to see what is happening, which will be expensive but much quicker.

I got the same man but they all had dates on them for the 3 payments I've made so far, so I'm not super concerned. Its probably a system glitch. at least I hope so

I got the same man but they all had dates on them for the 3 payments I've made so far, so I'm not super concerned. Its probably a system glitch. at least I hope so

Yep, same here, it was the fact that I have never had a payment confirmation ever from SSC until now, it was a bit of a shock at first!! :lol

I'd always had to wait until it showed as 'approved' on my account page to know that it had cleared hitch free.

Thanks for the confirmation though, :duff

Wait list :( I found a site called Angolz.com thats still doing pre-orders for this and nick fury. They are both $170. Does anyone think they are worth getting?

thecholzz

That site is based out of HK and shipping is like $50 :/
Yeah its around 220 plus shipping so I think Ill just pass and get on the waiting list on sideshow. :/ Do you think I'll have a good chance at being converted?
Thanks!

thecholzz

Back