Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I vaguely remember coming across this company before. Maybang Collectibles.

Does anyone know where they are located? Are they in California?

yes, they are. i just ordered my Jake sully from them a few weeks ago. it was fast shipping. and i got him for only $250 with free shipping. so imo they are good.

yes, they are. i just ordered my Jake sully from them a few weeks ago. it was fast shipping. and i got him for only $250 with free shipping. so imo they are good.

Thank you for the feedback.
I just discovered, they're in Chino, CA. Yeah, I've got to pay taxes with them. :(

Did they package your Hot Toys outer shipper in a separate (larger) brown shipping box?

Thank you for the feedback.
I just discovered, they're in Chino, CA. Yeah, I've got to pay taxes with them. :(

Did they package your Hot Toys outer shipper in a separate (larger) brown shipping box?

well...not really. The jake sully shipper box was massive, and what they did was add extra cardboard cornors to protect the edges of the shipper. Do you get what im saying??? I dont think im explaining it right. but to answer your question, no, it's mailed in the original shipper "with edge protectors"

well...not really. The jake sully shipper box was massive, and what they did was add extra cardboard cornors to protect the edges of the shipper. Do you get what im saying??? I dont think im explaining it right. but to answer your question, no, it's mailed in the original shipper "with edge protectors"

Was the Jake Sully onsale because it's higher now. :(

Was the Jake Sully onsale because it's higher now. :(

im not sure, it might have been. did you serch for him on their ebay page too?? he was $250 on there also. i liked him...but i did not LIKE him if that makes sense. i'll probably trade or sell him later on. i dont know what i was expecting but he wont it. most of my collection is HotToys females...so thats probably why i did not like him...LOL but he does look awsome with all his guns and stuff. im just carzy, im sure every one else loved him :dunno

I totally got you. Nice to know that they take that extra step with larger boxes to protect the package.

I'll highly consider purchasing from them.

Thanks again. :duff

im not sure, it might have been. did you serch for him on their ebay page too?? he was $250 on there also. i liked him...but i did not LIKE him if that makes sense. i'll probably trade or sell him later on. i dont know what i was expecting but he wont it. most of my collection is HotToys females...so thats probably why i did not like him...LOL but he does look awsome with all his guns and stuff. im just carzy, im sure every one else loved him :dunno

The figure is great. Love the attention to detail.

Can't say the same about the movie itself, but that's just me. :)

I'm baffled that hawkeye is sold out all over the place... Can someone provide some sort of explanation lol? It just seems weird since every recent ht release is easily and readily available at retail after its release.

I'm baffled that hawkeye is sold out all over the place... Can someone provide some sort of explanation lol? It just seems weird since every recent ht release is easily and readily available at retail after its release.

A few people picked up before the movie came out then once they saw the Avengers everyone wanted him.

A few people picked up before the movie came out then once they saw the Avengers everyone wanted him.

I also think its because they are completing the line. I passed till I knew that we were getting everyone. And of course I'm getting all of them now.

I also think its because they are completing the line. I passed till I knew that we were getting everyone. And of course I'm getting all of them now.

:goodpost:

Me too. I originally held off on Fury and Hawkeye but now that I've got the rest all on pre-order (Cap, Thor, Hulk, BW) I jumped to complete the line--- thankfully I snagged Fury from my local Canadian on-line retailer (toys2), who arrived today and HE'S AWESOME, and my WL for Hawkeye from SSC just converted... The final 1/6 Avengers display is truly going to be stellar.

:goodpost:

Me too. I originally held off on Fury and Hawkeye but now that I've got the rest all on pre-order (Cap, Thor, Hulk, BW) I jumped to complete the line--- thankfully I snagged Fury from my local Canadian on-line retailer (toys2), who arrived today and HE'S AWESOME, and my WL for Hawkeye from SSC just converted... The final 1/6 Avengers display is truly going to be stellar.

I did the same thing. I wasn't going to get the entire line due to the large amount of cash that would require! However, after seeing the movie and the HT products, a complete set is now a MUST! :yess:

By any chance, will any of you guys looking to get the whole Avengers set be getting the full set from TDKR(though there're only 3, excl. vehicles, haha)?

By any chance, will any of you guys looking to get the whole Avengers set be getting the full set from TDKR(though there're only 3, excl. vehicles, haha)?

I sold off my DX 02 so I need to get the new version. I also like the Bane and Catwoman figure so I will probably get those too. No go on the vehicles. Too big for a one bedroom apartment.

I need to get the customs flowing so I can get enough money to cover all this ****. :slap

I will be completing the Avengers line...And TDKR figures and vehicles...I'm all in

Back