Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hum I thought it stated in last weeks news letter shipping in 30 days we should have something comming out of hong kong by now , not to mention that this will be more then likely a split shipment has any one gotten the offical email that he should have the funds ready by such and such date

Just got moved off the waitlist.. shipping on the 20th! :yess:

I got the same email...however there is no way they have him in order to ship him on the 20th. There would have been reviews/pictures from overseas right?

Hum I thought it stated in last weeks news letter shipping in 30 days we should have something comming out of hong kong by now , not to mention that this will be more then likely a split shipment has any one gotten the offical email that he should have the funds ready by such and such date

I want this figure as much as anyone, but if you are ordering from SSC then I hate to rain on you enjoyment but it will be September as El Bandito says. It annoys me very much because we should have had him in July and he should have been my first official AVENGER. Then there could always be more delays...

20th September... or later being more than likely.

:exactly:

With this selling out on SS does anyone think this piece will go up in price a fair bit down the track? I have the chance to pick him up from a local seller but I'm not sure if I should invest in something else.

So far I only have Fury, I'm not interested in collecting the entire line. His sculpt is pretty good though.

Hey Mark,

We have found a Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series Hawkeye Sixth Scale Figure - The Avengers for you! Your wait list reservation #WB751331 for this item is due to become a live order on 2012-08-20. Your item will then ship out to you shortly after that!

-----

I know that isn't true because the folks that PO'd him months ago would have already received their 14 day heads up and such.

Yep, same message to me as well-- Just happy that my wait list converted :yess: as I snagged Fury from Toys2 and Hawkeye had already just been sold out there.

Im dying to see the production faces. The sculpt is just amazing. I have to say, I really like the way the arms were done too. I wish Hulk was the same... That said, I'll have to aftermarket due to shallow pockets after allll of the rest coming. Though I'm sure there will be a 2.0 with Avengers 2 ;)

I got the same email...however there is no way they have him in order to ship him on the 20th. There would have been reviews/pictures from overseas right?

Yeah, the more I think about it, it's probably a typo in the e-mail. It's almost like clockwork for me to get a figure a month and a half after released overseas. Hopefully they have release pics soon! :pray:

Can't wait. Two down (Hawkeye, Fury) six more (captain, Thor, Loki, widow, hulk, iron man) to go.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Have you ordered from them before?

Do they take the Hot Toys outer shipper and put that into another brown shipper before sending them out?

yeah,

great place to buy from!

It's been a mix, I've had no HT box before and a different box used. And then I got my Gantry and it came in the HT brown shipper. Luckily no damage to the Gantry box.

I'm sure you could request a double boxing from Marcio

Back