Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah,

great place to buy from!

It's been a mix, I've had no HT box before and a different box used. And then I got my Gantry and it came in the HT brown shipper. Luckily no damage to the Gantry box.

I'm sure you could request a double boxing from Marcio

Thanks for the feedback. I'll certainly give them a try in the future. :duff

Im dying to see the production faces. The sculpt is just amazing. I have to say, I really like the way the arms were done too. I wish Hulk was the same... That said, I'll have to aftermarket due to shallow pockets after allll of the rest coming. Though I'm sure there will be a 2.0 with Avengers 2 ;)

I wouldn't count on that. From what I've heard, Renner is the only one who hasn't gotten signed on for any more films yet :lol

I wouldn't count on that. From what I've heard, Renner is the only one who hasn't gotten signed on for any more films yet :lol

Really? I did read an interview where he was upset that his character was a mindless bad guy for half the film. I wonder if he did not want to do more?

I'm picking him up this time around, just in case. I really liked him in the movie. Hopefully he signs up for sequel. I'm not too familiar with Hawkeye in the comics but always thought he was a pretty cool character.

Really? I did read an interview where he was upset that his character was a mindless bad guy for half the film. I wonder if he did not want to do more?

In some articles you read it sounds like he's in, in other's no one knows.

He did say that when he signed up for the part, it didn't turn out to be what he thought it would be, but in no way did he criticise the role.

I just read an article today about The Avengers 2 and they listed every one of them as going to be in it. So who knows? I hope he's in it since Widow is.

I was thinking about putting myself on the waitlist for another Hawkeye for a Renner bash and selling off the pieces I don't want to help pay for it, or waiting to see if I can get just the headsculpt. Any opinions and which would be the better way to go?

I was thinking about putting myself on the waitlist for another Hawkeye for a Renner bash and selling off the pieces I don't want to help pay for it, or waiting to see if I can get just the headsculpt. Any opinions and which would be the better way to go?

If you only want the head, wait for TA to part him out. But if you could use other things like the body or boots, etc then part him out yourself. Otherwise its just easier to buy the head for $50ish and not worry about trying to make any money back. It can take a while to do so. Trust me, I've done it before. I parted out 5 Mark IV Iron Mans. It was hectic organizing all of that, but in the end I got my Hall of Armor stands and a half dozen donuts :lol

Anyone know where this might still be available? Thanks.

Maybang Collectibles

https://www.maybang.com/Hot-Toys-The-Avengers-Hawkeye-12-Figure-p/hot-12-10130.htm

In some articles you read it sounds like he's in, in other's no one knows.

He did say that when he signed up for the part, it didn't turn out to be what he thought it would be, but in no way did he criticise the role.

I just read an article today about The Avengers 2 and they listed every one of them as going to be in it. So who knows? I hope he's in it since Widow is.

I hope so. I thought Renner did a great job and was a cool character! In fact, the entire team was very like-able! :clap

I'm picking him up this time around, just in case. I really liked him in the movie. Hopefully he signs up for sequel. I'm not too familiar with Hawkeye in the comics but always thought he was a pretty cool character.

In the comics the character was originally considered a villain who became good (one of the reasons why his inclusion in the new Avengers along with the brother & sister mutant duo of Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver was so controversial). I think they did a good job in the movie with the plot to give that origin a little tip of the hat (however different it was).

I'll be happy with having the completed Avengers on display. If they release 2.0 versions in a few years to coincide with an Avengers 2 that's fine-- but from those offerings I'll be much more picky (as I am with the myriad of Ironman offerings).

Sorry about that. They must of just sold out recently. :(

Here is another store you can try. I've purchased from them before and are pretty good. Their prices are a little higher which is the only flaw.

https://www.cmdstore.com/the-avengers-movie-doll-figure-hawkeye-hot-toys.html

They're solid. They are a Canadian retailer though so while the prices are in US funds you will pay duty on top of the price. They are very reliable and I've personally used them many times... Buy Hawkeye now though as their prices will continue to go up the rarer to find he becomes.

If you only want the head, wait for TA to part him out. But if you could use other things like the body or boots, etc then part him out yourself. Otherwise its just easier to buy the head for $50ish and not worry about trying to make any money back. It can take a while to do so. Trust me, I've done it before. I parted out 5 Mark IV Iron Mans. It was hectic organizing all of that, but in the end I got my Hall of Armor stands and a half dozen donuts :lol

Okay, I'll do that.

You just parted out the Iron Mans for the stands?

I want to use the outfit and bow for a custom Kraven the Hunter. Looks like I'll be doing a bit of hunting myself...

They're solid. They are a Canadian retailer though so while the prices are in US funds you will pay duty on top of the price. They are very reliable and I've personally used them many times... Buy Hawkeye now though as their prices will continue to go up the rarer to find he becomes.

Thank you for the info. Good stuff.

Back