Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed the boat on this one and got in my wait list reservation the other day......anyone have thoughts on if it will be converted? Somewhat new to Hot Toys/Sideshow and this is my first Wait List.

I missed the boat on this one and got in my wait list reservation the other day......anyone have thoughts on if it will be converted? Somewhat new to Hot Toys/Sideshow and this is my first Wait List.

I've used the wait list before and got it a short time later. As long as you acted quickly, you still have a good chance!

You should be good.
This one won't fly off the shelves, just a gut feeling.

From Averone:

2lk6ttf.jpg

i have no plan on getting hawkeye but after seeing this photo looks good :monkey3

You should be good.

That's what I think too.
Have no idea why it's on wait list though. I haven't got any chance to PO him with Canadian stores, but I figured he'll be long available after his release, maybe even eventually end up with a discount.

hope his quiver can be moved higher up his back, looks great tho, should get this and the Tumbler around the same time :yess:

You should be good.
Man what are you talking about, it's sold out just like Nick Fury. I had 'Hawkeye' on preorder but i had to take it off because of a situation and when i went back to try to preorder it again it was sold out. Both figures are sold out everywhere from where i can tell. I'm now on the 'Wait List' myself, otherwise i'll have to pay a little more and get him off Ebay.

Man what are you talking about, it's sold out just like Nick Fury. I had 'Hawkeye' on preorder but i had to take it off because of a situation and when i went back to try to preorder it again it was sold out. Both figures are sold out everywhere from where i can tell. I'm now on the 'Wait List' myself, otherwise i'll have to pay a little more and get him off Ebay.

Forget ebay. Just look harder.

Try here for starters. They have 5 left:

https://www.toyanxiety.com/avengers-hawkeye-boxedfigure-1.aspx

Back