Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the supposed breakdown for the color boxes? I was thinking this:

Fury - Blueish Grey
Hawkeye - Purple
Cap - Light Blue
Thor - Dark Blue or Gunmetal Grey
Loki - Dark Green or Maybe Gold
Widow - Black
Iron Man - Red
Hulk - Light Green

Not long til Hawkeye now :) can't wait, really looking forward to seeing the Bow and Arrows in hand

Last edited:

Fury - Grey
Hawkeye - Purple
Cap - Light Blue
Thor - Dark Blue
Loki - Dark Green
Widow - Black
Iron Man - Red
Hulk - Light Green

Sounds about right. Loki could probably get away with a light goldish color if not dark green.

Fury - Blueish Grey
Hawkeye - Purple
Cap - Light Blue
Thor - Dark Blue or Gunmetal Grey
Loki - Dark Green or Maybe Gold
Widow - Black
Iron Man - Red
Hulk - Light Green

I was thinking Thor would be more on the red side of box colour, that way his box would be the complement to Loki's, assuming his is green. Maybe a blood-red and Loki's an emerald green...somewhat royal-like?

Hawkeye might be more of a cranberry or red-violet due to his costume.

The rest sound pretty good! :)

I'm so eager for Hawkeye right now.....:pray:

Since I have 4 pf's coming in a 2.5 month period I had to put Hawkeye on a flexpay. I wont get him for a few months so I definitely look forward to seeing all of your photos.

I am very excited and cannot wait to get him. I have a previous IRON MAN (MK III) and movie THOR. I could not get NICK FURY on PO at the time, not even Flex, so will wait for AVENGERS II NF.

As my first official AVENGERS figure, I am really excited! I Like the costume as it is not cheesy or camp like the original comic version, it just looks believable and functional and totally badass!

I actually like the sculpt too. I think that there is plenty of Renner there, and the shades make it.

I debated long and hard about getting this figure. I initially planned to wait and see blogger photos but caved once it started selling out. The SDCC photos look great so I feel a bit justified in putting in a PO from CSC :) Plus Renner's hair in Avengers looks close enough to the Bourne Legacy style so I could handwave a Bourne bash if I wanted to later :p

I debated long and hard about getting this figure. I initially planned to wait and see blogger photos but caved once it started selling out. The SDCC photos look great so I feel a bit justified in putting in a PO from CSC :) Plus Renner's hair in Avengers looks close enough to the Bourne Legacy style so I could handwave a Bourne bash if I wanted to later :p

Ahh, good point. Almost forgot that Renner is in the new Bourne.

Looks like this guy sold out at ToyAnxiety. I picked him up there, anyone else get one from them?

Yeah, I picked one up. There were three left right after I got mine. I got on the Sideshow waitlist within 12 hours after being "sold out" but I was getting nervous and jumped on the ToyAnxiety one. I'll be trying to complete the whole set. Still have a Nick Fury on Sideshow waitlist but not as worried about him since I don't absolutely HAVE to have him to complete the core team members.

Yeah, I picked one up. There were three left right after I got mine. I got on the Sideshow waitlist within 12 hours after being "sold out" but I was getting nervous and jumped on the ToyAnxiety one. I'll be trying to complete the whole set. Still have a Nick Fury on Sideshow waitlist but not as worried about him since I don't absolutely HAVE to have him to complete the core team members.

At first I was only going to buy the big team players.... Hulk, Thor, Cap, IM, and Loki. But then I later thought, what's the point? I might as well buy the entire team since its only a couple more. Now I'm getting them all. My priority figures are still the big team members, but the others like Hawk, Nick, and BW and cool and must buys too.

Back