Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Note that they charge you as soon as the order is placed, NOT when it ships. I kind of don't like that, but at least they are up front about it.

I'm actually okay with that. It gets that burden out of the way. Just as long as they're trustworthy and dependable.

For those who are scurrying to order HE and Fury from sites other than SSC ( because its waitlisted ), keep this in mind if you don't have any other figures PO'd. They will sell out too. DON"T take the advice of other board members saying

WHY PO? THIS WILL BE AROUND A LONG TIME!.

Just sayin'

Yes. Normally Hot Toys figures stay in stock a while and you have no issue in waiting a few months after they are released. But with Avengers, looks like it's quite the opposite. I didn't order Fury, and I'm not going to because I just have too much on order. I'm a bit sad I can't get him but I'm not in tears over it.

But if you want him, don't delay on ordering from other places, including Hawkeye.
:D

I'm still finding online stores with Hawkeye and Fury in stock. Not to worried yet, I suppose. But I'll be watching closely.

I'm still finding online stores with Hawkeye and Fury in stock. Not to worried yet, I suppose. But I'll be watching closely.
Same here. They're both still available.
No need to worry.
These things are going to be sold in waves. The popular ones always are. Furthermore, I really don't feel compelled to be among the first to have a figure. I don't need bragging rights.

Same here. They're both still available.
No need to worry.
These things are going to be sold in waves. The popular ones always are. Furthermore, I really don't feel compelled to be among the first to have a figure. I don't need bragging rights.

For me it's not 'Bragging Rights', it a lot more about 'Not Missing Out-Ing Rights'

For me it's not 'Bragging Rights', it a lot more about 'Not Missing Out-Ing Rights'

Same here. Only if there is a registered and a ex. If i miss the ex is will never order or add a registered. This is why I buy everything I want with in the 1st hour (most of the time). I also don't like to bid till me what you want shipped in will say yes, no, or how about this?

I have to admit,I didn't expect this and fury to sell out even though I ordered them the first day they went up,and that's only because I'm one of those psycho's who are trying to complete the team...

There will be many maniacal cackles of glee when the final one arrives and we psychos have finally completed our teams.

Then come Ant-Man and hopefully a Ultron figure too, have to get those, maybe a Thanos from Guardians of the Galaxy if HT makes one. After that it all starts over with Avengers 2 :thud:

Looking forward to it tho, May even try and do an Avengers display for each Avengers film, if HT make all the characters that is

i know now marvel have announced guardians and ant man is in the works i keep thinking of all the awesome hot toys we have to look forward to,

Back