Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to have the trio in 1/4 scale... :thud:

if you dont have three of them in 1/6 scale. i suggest you are getting them now.

first, we dont know for sure when hot toys will make all 3 in 1/4 scale.

second, the 1/6 scale is good enough and detailed and take up less space. u wont regret, trust me. when i open all 3, i will try to come up withsome jungle diorama. and ummmmmmmmmmmm, niceeee

if you dont have three of them in 1/6 scale. i suggest you are getting them now.

first, we dont know for sure when hot toys will make all 3 in 1/4 scale.

second, the 1/6 scale is good enough and detailed and take up less space. u wont regret, trust me. when i open all 3, i will try to come up withsome jungle diorama. and ummmmmmmmmmmm, niceeee
I have Mr. Black, didn't get the others.

Probably gonna sell Mr. Black sometime soon.

thank you bud. i am glad u like my pics : )

Well , in terms of design, i like P1 better but thats just because i am not a fan of NETLESS predator. i like them with net.

but if you talking about the MASK, then i would say tracker got one of the best mask design out there. top 5 on my list for sure. i like him, faconer, celtic , wolf and ancient. p2, p1 and berserker and chopper is meh to me in terms of mask design.

and yes, if you get one of them, you have to get all of them imo. and i do own all 3. its funny because when berserker was first released, i wasnt thinking of getting them. but then, i looked at berserker in local toy store displayed and wowwww, i just had to get it at that moment. and the addiction goes on and on. after berseker, then falconer and tracker.

i just hope that my income can still keep up with this collection. this is why i aint getting any other lines or else, i will be broke. but i know some rich collectors here that can get everything put out by hot toys. lucky them.

I've got a pretty concentrated focus too man, I know what you mean. :wink1:

About Berzerker though; I've seen it in person - very nice figure, yeah, but I've never liked that one, & I don't want it. :)

Yet you'd buy them all in 1/4?:cuckoo:

:lol
I like him, but there are some things about him that make me cringe.

The scraped scales..or unpainted scales, whatever. I want my $200 Predator to be fully painted. It annoys the hell out of me everytime I see it.

The waist. When I twist him, it scratches the paint..not acceptable.

Lastly, I have decided not to buy anymore HT figures unless there is effort put into the head sculpt accuracy. Won't work because of the mask? Then add an extra head, that simple.

The 1/4 versions could have these same problems, and if they do..I won't be buying any. I'm thinking of this time as a chance for Hot Toys to fix all of these problems though.

I can't afford as many collectibles as I used to, so I'm just going for what has the most accuracy at the moment.

Uhg, can you just imagine a 1/4 scale Mr. Black figure with Hot Toys paint and NECA sculpts?..and no paint scraping/rubbing issues.
Would be so incredible...

Uhg, can you just imagine a 1/4 scale Mr. Black figure with Hot Toys paint and NECA sculpts?..and no paint scraping/rubbing issues.
Would be so incredible...

That'd be sweet. I can see the first 1/4 Preds having some sort of issues though. It's never that easy. Best pray your favourite Predator is the last one made once all the issues have been ironed out.

i don't have it, but i think tracker looks the coolest of ht's 3 super preds.
i don't plan on ever buying tracker, but i would like to have his hound accessory.

i don't have it, but i think tracker looks the coolest of ht's 3 super preds.
i don't plan on ever buying tracker, but i would like to have his hound accessory.

He does look cool and is my favorite of the trio.
The armor and color pallete is right on.
The bones on the biomask and mandible fangs hanging around his neck give him a very 'barbaric' type feel...and yes, his 4-legged accessory is pretty bad ass! :clap

I also like the biomask damage.
It suggests that he may have had a run-in with a xeno or two.

He does look cool and is my favorite of the trio.
The armor and color pallete is right on.
The bones on the biomask and mandible fangs hanging around his neck give him a very 'barbaric' type feel...and yes, his 4-legged accessory is pretty bad ass! :clap

I also like the biomask damage.
It suggests that he may have had a run-in with a xeno or two.

:exactly::goodpost:Great figure.

DSC_5348.jpg

Crisp & clear shots there wil! :wink1:

Has anyone got some shots of all 3 supers on 1 detolf shelf ?. I have been constantly adjusting mine and I am never happy.

I haver this problem with all figures ( never happy with poses) but all the predators are top of the list in problem poses. :(

Nice shots of the tracker out in space though, if I ever get more space/cases I would love to have a figure to a shelf and let them stretch out. :)

(NEED A FAVOR SOMEONE)

i need someone to post a copy of the assembly instructions of the tracker hound.how to place the horns and tusk.
i just bought the hound accessory off ebay and it won't have the instructions with it.
thanks a bunch inadvance.

Back