Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did HT release way more Trackers than the other preds? The market seems innundated with this figure, I saw one MISB sell for $140 on eBay last week. I don't think this one will ever appreciate anywhere near the rest of the pack.

Did HT release way more Trackers than the other preds? The market seems innundated with this figure, I saw one MISB sell for $140 on eBay last week. I don't think this one will ever appreciate anywhere near the rest of the pack.

Not too sure. I'm just glad I own him. As with Falconer, I think fans either love or hate the design.

Not too sure. I'm just glad I own him. As with Falconer, I think fans either love or hate the design.

I have to say all three have really grown on me since I got them, I really disliked Berserker at first because of the jaw bone and now when I look at the line up he pops out and looks great. The Tracker stands out for the obvious reason of the hound, but I love the tusked look too. Just wish they all had more ankle articulation.

I have to say all three have really grown on me since I got them, I really disliked Berserker at first because of the jaw bone and now when I look at the line up he pops out and looks great. The Tracker stands out for the obvious reason of the hound, but I love the tusked look too. Just wish they all had more ankle articulation.

Hot Toys really came up trumps with this line, Royce included, (although I couldn't quite push myself to get Falconer).

Yep, gotta agree though I still cannot figure out a good way to display the actual "falcon" as I cannot stand the clear plastic solution HT shipped with the figure.

Yeah, I just left that thing in the box. LOL!

HT's solution of displaying with the clear rod is so weak.

I've got 3 Predator figures on hold at Toys2. Classic, Shadow and Tracker. I will get them all in time but which should I have shipped next if I can only take 2 of them? Make my decision for me chaps.

Back