Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go Hastings still has him instock and today is a 29% off day. If you need him nows the time.

no, i just bought the loose hound off ebay and haven't recieved it yet , it won't come with the instructions .
i just wanted the hound to go with my classic, or maybe use with p2 when he comes out.

Got my loose tracker hound today, and i love it, it's one cool sculpt,
gonna display it with classic till p2 comes out.

:hi5:

Do you have any of the Super Preds?

no, just classic. i'm more into the old clan predators,but i do love the accessories that came with the super predators, i have the skull and spine trophey that came with berserker, the robotic falcon and predator trophey skull that came with falconer, and now the hound and leash that came with tracker.
i used to have p1, the old p2 and elder p2, lost, and wolf, but decided to sell them,so now i've started my collection over with classic, and i'm waiting on the new p2 to come out.hope to get a couple of the 1/4 preds too.

no, just classic. i'm more into the old clan predators,but i do love the accessories that came with the super predators, i have the skull and spine trophey that came with berserker, the robotic falcon and predator trophey skull that came with falconer, and now the hound and leash that came with tracker.
i used to have p1, the old p2 and elder p2, lost, and wolf, but decided to sell them,so now i've started my collection over with classic, and i'm waiting on the new p2 to come out.hope to get a couple of the 1/4 preds too.

The old school Preds are the best and P2 is my most anticipated figure since I started collecting but I can't deny that Tracker is the best figure I've owned.:clap

The old school Preds are the best and P2 is my most anticipated figure since I started collecting but I can't deny that Tracker is the best figure I've owned.:clap

I agree tracker is a great looking predator figure, best of ht's super preds, i almost bought him 3 different times, but just decided i wanted the hound.

I agree tracker is a great looking predator figure, best of ht's super preds, i almost bought him 3 different times, but just decided i wanted the hound.

The hound is cool. One of the best accessories to be included with a figure. It would be nice to have another hound that had a slightly different pose or a wounded hound.

The hound is cool. One of the best accessories to be included with a figure. It would be nice to have another hound that had a slightly different pose or a wounded hound.

yes i agree.
An open and closing mouth and moving neck would be nice too.

A great accessory for sure.
Sometimes wish I had two hounds, but one will do for now.

Has anyone got some shots of all 3 supers on 1 detolf shelf ?. I have been constantly adjusting mine and I am never happy.

I haver this problem with all figures ( never happy with poses) but all the predators are top of the list in problem poses. :(

Nice shots of the tracker out in space though, if I ever get more space/cases I would love to have a figure to a shelf and let them stretch out. :)

newtrio.jpg

(Most recent display)

triofinal1.jpg

finaltrio.jpg

Shadow is Snake from P2.

And maybe, but the way I have my Super Preds posed it would make Classic look like the black sheep since he doesn't belong posed with them. He would only look good with them if I had them facing him in attack poses. But if I do that I can't have them facing forward.

Maybe one day I'll have them posed on their side against Classic...that would be pretty sweet actually!

Shadow is Snake from P2.

And maybe, but the way I have my Super Preds posed it would make Classic look like the black sheep since he doesn't belong posed with them. He would only look good with them if I had them facing him in attack poses. But if I do that I can't have them facing forward.

Maybe one day I'll have them posed on their side against Classic...that would be pretty sweet actually!

Oh! I need to rewatch P2 then! :lol
Dont remember him.

Back