Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, there's absolutely NO chance of that mate, I don't think like that. :lol

I'm really only still deciding whether I even want the Tracker, it's more a reaction to the great sale price I've discovered locally. I'm pretty focused - so if I buy it, it'll be after careful thought. I never buy things to 'make a set' - never. I only buy characters I REALLY like. I've never liked the Beserker design, it's that simple.

I've already got the one I REALLY want now, so the Tracker is a possible second & final HT Predator for me, not the beginning of something I can't stop - no way. :nono :lol

Same here! My first will be Classic and maybe if I can afford it I will get P2 or Scar if HT release it but then I doubt I will get anymore.

I actually liked the Berserker design for some reason.

if you get this one, you will sure to get the berserker too, sooner or later. It is either you have one or three. I started with berserker saying that is my favourite and I cannot afford three, got a tracker because it is cheap. Folded and got the falconer too. Hottoys are evil!

This
That is exactly what happened to me. And I have no regrets. I love the super preds.

This predator is pretty sick. Let the pics talk, hope yall like it. this is also the first time i open my predator and looking at all the details that been put out by hot toys makes me feel so satisfied that i am collecting these

DSC_5356.jpg

DSC_5348.jpg

Lovely pics mate!! :clap :clap :clap

I'm still juggling the budget.. but I do like this guy a lot. Actually - I really have to say, while I'm just as big a fan of the original film as most others are here, the P1 design doesn't dazzle me anywhere near as much as the Super Preds (Falconer / Tracker) do.

The first film is a stand alone classic - no doubt, & the P1 looks amazing on film, but I'm not a big enough fan of the original design to want to own him in 1/6 scale.. weird I know. While the the latest film doesn't hold a candle to the original, the new guys are just kicka$$ designs.

Absolutely love'em. :rock

Joking...right?:lol
What? You don't think they'll do it?

They showed Mr. Black, so they're obviously going to do him..and if they do Mr. Black, I'm sure they'll get to Tracker and Falconer.

I don't expect it to be soon..3-5 years from now maybe.

Lovely pics mate!! :clap :clap :clap

I'm still juggling the budget.. but I do like this guy a lot. Actually - I really have to say, while I'm just as big a fan of the original film as most others are here, the P1 design doesn't dazzle me anywhere near as much as the Super Preds (Falconer / Tracker) do.

The first film is a stand alone classic - no doubt, & the P1 looks amazing on film, but I'm not a big enough fan of the original design to want to own him in 1/6 scale.. weird I know. While the the latest film doesn't hold a candle to the original, the new guys are just kicka$$ designs.

Absolutely love'em. :rock

thank you bud. i am glad u like my pics : )

Well , in terms of design, i like P1 better but thats just because i am not a fan of NETLESS predator. i like them with net.

but if you talking about the MASK, then i would say tracker got one of the best mask design out there. top 5 on my list for sure. i like him, faconer, celtic , wolf and ancient. p2, p1 and berserker and chopper is meh to me in terms of mask design.

and yes, if you get one of them, you have to get all of them imo. and i do own all 3. its funny because when berserker was first released, i wasnt thinking of getting them. but then, i looked at berserker in local toy store displayed and wowwww, i just had to get it at that moment. and the addiction goes on and on. after berseker, then falconer and tracker.

i just hope that my income can still keep up with this collection. this is why i aint getting any other lines or else, i will be broke. but i know some rich collectors here that can get everything put out by hot toys. lucky them.

Back