Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tracker is pretty overated. When i had it i didnt find any pose that made it look cool solo and when i had it with the hound theres only really 1 pose you can do with it. Its pretty cool but its the weakest of the 3 super predators if you want it display it on its own

He's my favourite.:1-1:

He is cool but id rather Falconer

But i sold falconer and tracker awhile ago and im stuck with berserker who i think is best of all

Since these Predators had very, very little screen time as a trio I never had the need to own all three. IMO are not like "The Ghostbusters" or the four centibites from the original "Hellraiser" where you can display them like what you see onscreen. Everything about these Predators together including Tracker coming with the Hound is Expanded Universe.

That being said I own Berserker and Tracker and I love both. I never had the desire to own Falconer as IMO he is the same as Beserker. And $200 plus is a lot of money. I am very happy with the two Predators I own. I display them by themselves and on different levels on different detolfs. Below are pictures of my Tracker....

IMG867copy.jpg

IMG863copy.jpg

I love Tracker and all 3 now look so stunning together. helluva Display, but I see the logic in the other reasons, too. It's just personal "need" for me.
Dunno if that was recognizable frommen the pictures:
I decided to go with a pose where he holds the hound with One hand. I think it look way more badass as if has to almost use all historisch power to hold him.

What about the ones for Berserker, Falconer and Classic? I hope they do an art of Predators book soon.

thanks for the prop guys...I'm repainting the hound too..it's just too green for me :)..as far as basing it on the concept art..it was just a coincidence but thanks for the link greygoose !

Rob

thanks for the prop guys...I'm repainting the hound too..it's just too green for me :)..as far as basing it on the concept art..it was just a coincidence but thanks for the link greygoose !

Rob

Indeed, more green than in the film.
Are you going to use the same amount of sheen?
That was another thing I thought was different. The predhounds in the movie didn't look as shiny as the figure. :dunno

Back