Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poUPQLZ9I7s"]Hot Toys Tracker Predator Review - YouTube[/ame]

Just my two cents on tracker. Great figure!!!!!

Definitely the best bio ever created. And even though I rally hated the movie, I might actually grab this buddy.

Delivered! Yowza, that was fast. Eh, I'm home all the time during summer and RE doesn't require a signature, which is very convenient.

The box is so glorious, I just might take my time opening it. :rock

Delivered! Yowza, that was fast. Eh, I'm home all the time during summer and RE doesn't require a signature, which is very convenient.

The box is so glorious, I just might take my time opening it. :rock

Awesome man, the second I opened him I was in heaven. The smell that comes off of the hot toys figures when you first open them is amazing, I'm with Hellspawn Collectibles on that. They need to make air fresheners out of it.

Some quick pictures of my display (I'm getting a detolf one of these days on which to unload all of my Predator stuff). The bigger images I'll use for my review will most-likely be taken and uploaded tomorrow. As for the video review, I'll have it up somewhere between tomorrow and the end of Friday.

19nwpv.jpg

ib9amr.jpg

2vrty8h.jpg

Last edited:
Took the higher-res pictures for my video review, so here's a glimpse. This is probably the most photogenic Predator I have in my collection and is definitely a work of art, accurate or not. He kind of steals the show, but there'll always be a special place in my heart for Falconer.

Berserker is still "meh", though his presence in the trio gives off a cool-enough vibe.

IMG_2382.jpg

IMG_2395.jpg

IMG_2375.jpg

IMG_2400.jpg

IMG_2396.jpg

IMG_2391.jpg

IMG_2403.jpg

And a quick photo manip. to put the trio together. Didn't have enough space to do it in real life. :monkey3

GroupShot.jpg

Last edited:
Took the higher-res pictures for my video review, so here's a glimpse. This is probably the most photogenic Predator I have in my collection and is definitely a work of art, accurate or not. He kind of steals the show, but there'll always be a special place in my heart for Falconer.

Berserker is still "meh", though his presence in the trio gives off a cool-enough vibe.

IMG_2382.jpg

IMG_2400.jpg

Great photos. He does indeed photograph well. The posing with the hound leads is really natural and fun to do. I think he's the most accurate of the three Preds.

The only thing that spoils the tracker for me, is the leg strap on the left leg that finishes in the middle of nowhere. Instead of finishing behind the leg armour like on the proto, so it looks like its holding the leg armour in place.

The only thing that spoils the tracker for me, is the leg strap on the left leg that finishes in the middle of nowhere. Instead of finishing behind the leg armour like on the proto, so it looks like its holding the leg armour in place.
I thought that was strange of Hot Toys to do. Oh well, still like my Tracker.

Thanks, guys! I figured I'd celebrate the completion of the Super-Predator trio with some multi-colored photo manips.

Blue-SmallTrees.png

LimeGreen-SmallTrees.png

IntenseBlue-SmallTrees.png

Red-SmallTrees.png

Couldn't really decide on which colors I liked most, so for now I'm using the first one as my SSF sig and the second as my THL sig. Might switch it up to the red version during Spooktacular and the dark blue version during the holidays, go seasonal. :lol

Back