Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My trio is finally complete!! :yess:

Congrats dude! :hi5: Those 3 really looks awesome together! :lecture

After PO-ing the Classic Pred, I intended to get the other 4 figures in this line to complete them.:thud: Guys, do you think $930 is a good deal for those 4 MISB figures (Berserker,Tracker,Falconer & Royce) w/ installment plan? :cuckoo:

What do you think? :wave

I havent had time to do any filming with Tracker since I got him... At work all night and sleep most of the day away... I need to set aside some time... Plus I just got Spiderman... Also working on some thing with HT Midnight Wesker...

I never tire of saying the same thing: Tracker is objectively the best of the 3 superpredators::yess:

Best paint apps and finished so far , better and accurate Helmet, most intrincated and quality armor respecting all joints and poseability, and the hound of course ...in other words AWESOME :lecture

I never tire of saying the same thing: Tracker is objectively the best of the 3 superpredators::yess:

Best paint apps and finished so far , better and accurate Helmet, most intrincated and quality armor respecting all joints and poseability, and the hound of course ...in other words AWESOME :lecture

:goodpost: I agree.

here's a quick pic of the Black tribe Trio :)

black+tribe.jpg

I finally just picked mine up tonight :yess::horror:panic:

This guy is freaking awesome , all the horns and spikes to put on the hound was a pain in the ass though . Review and pics coming soon , too tired :pfft:

This Triple Threat would beat the AVP trio any day IMO :exactly:

I finally just picked mine up tonight :yess::horror:panic:

This guy is freaking awesome , all the horns and spikes to put on the hound was a pain in the ass though . Review and pics coming soon , too tired :pfft:

This Triple Threat would beat the AVP trio any day IMO :exactly:

Congrats EcKo! :hi5: Looking forward in your vid review! :monkey1

^^ I think that pose looks good even w/o his dogs. Nice improvise!
thank you! :)

Tracker is just not Tracker without his Hound!!! ^^^ The Truth is out there PEOPLE!!!
i cannot stand that awful dog. absolutely idiotic design :(
but it's the fault lies with the creators of the dog. i even refused to pull the statue of a dog out of the box.

I think it's safe to assume that 99.9% of the people that have Tracker are really pleased with how he turned out.:yess:

do not be so naive!
biggrin.gif

when i received the figure, i felt no joy. :(
in addition, a figure is not without drawbacks.

Back