Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing that spoils the tracker for me, is the leg strap on the left leg that finishes in the middle of nowhere. Instead of finishing behind the leg armour like on the proto, so it looks like its holding the leg armour in place.

Is the leg strap on messed up in all trackers? Or is it random?

Here's the latest Tracker review from our buddy Blade3327! I was really waiting for this one...:yess:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wibO4Cuue4"]FIGURE REVIEW: Hot Toys Tracker Predator - YouTube[/ame]

I saw this figure for the first time in person at my local Toy Store this past weekend. I was in there to make my Sweeney Todd purchase. It looked absolutely awesome! Too bad I will not be making the purchase. If I buy this then I need to buy Falconer (I have Berserker). Too expensive for me to have three figures that are very similar.

If I have the desire to reunite the three I go to my NECA versions!!! For those who own Tracker and the rest.....good on you and enjoy!

^ Shame because they look amazing together. If I only had one of the three though, I would of chosen Berserker to. Congrats on Sweeney though, mine should be arriving today but I won't be home untill Fri so I've still got little bit of a wait till I see him in person.

Here's some pics from my little Tracker review:rotfl
Hope you guys like it:)

IMG_3211.jpg

IMG_3194.jpg

IMG_3228.jpg

IMG_3218.jpg

IMG_3241.jpg

Here's the link if you guys wanna read the review cheers!!:clap:clap
https://nekotoyz.blogspot.com/2011/08/hot-toys-mms-147-16-tracker-predator.html

^^ As usual, great review & awesome shots there nekoman! :hi5:

After PO-ing the Classic Predator, I'm so darn tempted right now to get these Super Preds & Royce. :thud:

Thanks guys glad you liked it. :)
Hope I can find some time to take some groupshots of the black tribe lol. They look very good together!

My trio is finally complete!! :yess:

There's no question that these Predators were made to be shown together. They look good on their own or in pairs, but as a trio, they really make you go "wow."

I can't stop looking at my shelf haha...they just look so damn cool together.

It's weird how classic Predators look badass on their own, but the Super Preds need each other to really shine.

Behold:

finaltrio.jpg

My trio is finally complete!! :yess:

There's no question that these Predators were made to be shown together. They look good on their own or in pairs, but as a trio, they really make you go "wow."

I can't stop looking at my shelf haha...they just look so damn cool together.

It's weird how classic Predators look badass on their own, but the Super Preds need each other to really shine.

Behold:

finaltrio.jpg

The three really do complement each other, and look just fantastic together. Great pic!

Back