Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok i got my Tracker today and its nice. Ill probably like it more 2moro because it was hell putting those tusk in since my hands get sweaty when they close up. Also one time my hand slipped while i was trying to put a tusk in close to the eye and my fingernail scratched a very small amount of paint off. I even think the sweat from my hands took off some paint on the legs :(. But o well im happy with it overall. Damn genetics.

:lol Sorry, but you reminded me of when I first got Berserker and was putting the long blade in. My fingers slipped and it stabbed my palm pretty good. But with the hound, I had fun and didn't think it was too hard.

I also got mine today :yess: , what an awesome figure !!!!!!
I will try to take some pics tomorrow :)

foto290711213208.jpg

foto290711232209.jpg

Veeeery pleased with the final product. For me it looks damn close to the prototyp / announcement photos in spring.

Especially the armor plating is very well done.

Now let's wait for the Classic!

Very awesome pics guys! This is the only Pred I didn't pick up from Predators. Still may....waiting for a possible Gohastings sale!

I was talking about Berserker being on a podium. And I think that watermelon is a spammer!!

Why are you getting so fussed over watermelon? ..big deal he's posting pics like crazy but it's not like his pics are irrelevant:dunno ..i enjoy looking at the pics and i'm sure other do too.

If CSC, AE, and SSC are shipping their stuff, then it's only a couple weeks until RE gets them in. Tracker shall most-likely be mine by summer's end. W00T!

Anyone get sloppy paint on there Tracker? ..under my trackers right armpit the bastards didn't paint all the way into the hole where the arm goes.

^that sucks and since I have bad luck and sweaty hands Im not even gonna check because i cant handle anymore disappointments, well not today anyway.

Does anyone know what kind of paint is on that hound? And what kind of paint would match up the best with HT paint?

Anyone get sloppy paint on there Tracker? ..under my trackers right armpit the bastards didn't paint all the way into the hole where the arm goes.

I havent noticed any problems with the Tracker, but my hound has a small problem. On the bottom jaw (the bone coloured bit) red paint is streaked right across it :slap It looks as if when they were painting the red parts, the brush slipped and they didnt bother to fix it :thud: It doesnt look too bad but I would have prefered it not to be there :monkey2 But it doesnt seem as bad as your one though.

The only thinkg I noticed are some dark green lines/ sratchmarks on the forehead and the side of the mask. It could be intentional though, not sure. Maybe they wanted to recreate dried Predator or hound blood.

Tried to capture it on photo:

unbenannt4bb.jpg

unbenannt3u.jpg

No big issue though, the mask is superb - really dig the silver paintjob.

unbenannt2ak.jpg

unbenannt1hy.jpg

Last edited:
Damn xeno!! That's not supposed to look like that. Where ever you got it from, I'd call their CS department and complain. See if you could get a new head.

Yes it did, but it can hardly be seen in normal lighting ,only when under my detolf lights can the marks be seen, ..are you sure your mask is clean?

Then I'll have to wait until my wife gets her lazy rear end out of bed and go look at mine again. I just don't remember seeing all of that green all over it's bio like that.

Back