Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then I'll have to wait until my wife gets her lazy rear end out of bed and go look at mine again. I just don't remember seeing all of that green all over it's bio like that.

Trust me the marks will be there, just work your way back trough the pics in this thread and you will notice the marks on the bio, just look at Belly's pics that were posted before Xeno's, the marks can be seen on his too.

Trust me the marks will be there, just work your way back trough the pics in this thread and you will notice the marks on the bio, just look at Belly's pics that were posted before Xeno's, the marks can be seen on his too.

I'll take pics. I have piss-poor lighting in my room, so that's probably why I didn't notice them.

Correct, use some direct lightspot, or with a camera flash. I don't mind the marks on the bio since they add somehow to the worn and wheathered look under normal lighting. But i suppose they marks are not equally painted the same way on all the figures, but that's okay for me.

Correct, use some direct lightspot, or with a camera flash. I don't mind the marks on the bio since they add somehow to the worn and wheathered look under normal lighting. But i suppose they marks are not equally painted the same way on all the figures, but that's okay for me.

Yeah, in those pics of yours it almost looked like spilled paint. I guess it was just the flash, or whatever lighting it was, bringing it out more. Now I'm anxious for that women to get up so I can get in there and look :gah:

I'm sure this has been asked before but I'm too lazy to search the thread....where are the included batteries in the box? I think Hot Toys forgot to put mine in the box?

I'm sure this has been asked before but I'm too lazy to search the thread....where are the included batteries in the box? I think Hot Toys forgot to put mine in the box?

They are already in the figure, just remove the plastic slip.

I had that issue too! I was then like "Damn, they made it too easy."

Huh, I never even checked that. I was just so used to Preds having the batteries out that I didn't even bother to look. Like with falconer I never put the batteries in him to check the bio light. Berserker I did, and ended up stripping the screw hole.

Tooks pics of my trio;

IMG_2802.jpg

IMG_2798.jpg

And here's some of the green weathering (or whatever it is) on his bio;

IMG_2799.jpg

IMG_2800.jpg

IMG_2801.jpg

Not as predominant as they are on some others, but yeah, they're there.

unboxed this bad boy and have to say he`s easily my fav out of the predators line,il be passing on the classic as i have the p1 and happy with him:exactly: .still doesnt stop me wanting the new classic,but with so many other cool figs due out this year he drew the short straw this time:dunno ps,i also enjoyed putting the spikes on the hound,reminded me of the old preds in kit form which is sorely missed imo:clap

Has anybody else noticed the leg strap that finishes short on his left leg compared to the proto? So far all the photos posted so far seem to.

30072011385.jpg
w72dms.jpg

The only thinkg I noticed are some dark green lines/ sratchmarks on the forehead and the side of the mask. It could be intentional though, not sure. Maybe they wanted to recreate dried Predator or hound blood.

Tried to capture it on photo:

unbenannt4bb.jpg

Pic from movie:

Tusky202.jpg

They are already in the figure, just remove the plastic slip.

I had that issue too! I was then like "Damn, they made it too easy."

Thanks, fellas. Spent a majority of my time this morning putting the spikes in the hound.

Huh, I never even checked that. I was just so used to Preds having the batteries out that I didn't even bother to look. Like with falconer I never put the batteries in him to check the bio light. Berserker I did, and ended up stripping the screw hole.

Yup, I remember having to put the battery in for Berserker and Falconer.

Nice photo's there Mirak. Congratulations.

Another pic of mine. It is actually my first attempt at an HDR photo after downloading an HDR program this morning.

Tracker-Predator-HDR.jpg

Back