Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just put my order in for this guy yesterday. He cant show up fast enough. But with six different Predator figures and a dog I'm going to have to move everyone to a new shelf now.

Nice photo's there Mirak. Congratulations.

Thanks Tyler ;)

Another pic of mine. It is actually my first attempt at an HDR photo after downloading an HDR program this morning.

Tracker-Predator-HDR.jpg

Your HDR pic looks really good my friend !!!

I received my Tracker Predator today from OSB! :yess::yess::yess:

First, a word about OSB: excelent first order with them. I have a very good first impression! Will definitely keep buying on this store. :hi5: to Mr.Waiman. The packaging is just like I've seen everybody saying: very well packed, very well protected, it really shows they care about their customers receiving these high end collectibles in perfect shape. That's something not every store cares about, unfortunately, but they do! If someone complains about that, they're either lying or been drinking too much. :lecture I think this is a great if not the best option for European people, like me. :yess:

Second, a word about the figure: awesome!!! :yess: Other notes I have are: all the horns are pretty straightforward to assemble. The hound is really heavy and big! The leash can be taken out from the hands or simply adjusted (it says how on the instructions, but I haven't tried doing it, yet). For people who want to remove the bio and paint and complete the head, as I wish to do, this one seems easier to remove the bio since on the top of the head it comes unglued, unlike Falconer.

My only complain about the figure right now is about the stand. I was able to use it well on Berserker and Falconer, but I'm having some trouble to put it between his legs as I did with the other too. These stands should be redone for predators...

Here's a quick photo of him getting ready to hunt my other figures (ok, I hope he doesn't even think about trying! :lol):

attachment.php

EDIT: I forgot to mention the LED on the bio works well, and like someone already said, this time it comes already with the batteries inside (now there are 2), and we simply need to pull a small plastic to put them in contact. Well done Hot Toys!

That looks amazing BISHART.

Your Tracker agrees.:yess: :lol

The dream became a reality. Looks great!:clap

thanks guys! yeah i love the set up right now. but gotta say. predators make me uneasy, they fall alot. i was sitting at my desk and actually CAUGHT tracker on his way down today. it was like a movie.

and yeah tracker is definatly throwing up his fist saying :yess:

Sideshow playing with the low quantity meter again on this figure. For the last four days it said quantity of only 80, now its normal again.

f you for playing with my emotions Sideshow.. F you!

And to think I almost bought thie damn thing.:lol

Back