Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey that's cool we all have our own opinions:peace, i just don't like seeing someone knocking a figure down a mark due to the source material which hot toys had no involvement in whatsoever.

Yeah that ain't cool!
Clash of the Titans wasn't very good but they made a mighty fine figure from it which I own.
I was very tempted by Ghostrider too. Not a fan of the movie but that figure set was great.

What do deltof users have in mind to get all 3 Predators on the same shelf then ?.
All I can think of is displaying them in a V with Berserker in the middle and the hound in-front of him.

I'm still struggling on how to get Falconer with the falcon on his shoulder looking right.
But that can be said on all my figures. 23 1/6 figures and I still cant pose for crap. :( They all look off to me, maybe a case of perfectionist but all my poses just look ... meh.

EDIT - Also , has there been any news of the UK getting him yet. Specifically OneSixthBruce ?. I will message them soon but feel bad that I will be asking for constant updates.

Needs me all the Predators I can get my hands on.

Last edited:
Great videoreview, however I'm not agree with the final score (Tracker deserves more :wink1:)

BTW I'm not American, and although I'm quite used to hear it, this accent was very "strange" to me... :monkey3

Thats ok ,my passport doesnt say in American either .. the accent was a northern accent..( hope im not wrong lol)

What do deltof users have in mind to get all 2 Predators on the same shelf then ?.
All I can think of is displaying them in a V with Berserker in the middle and the hound in-front of him.

I'm still struggling on how to get Falconer with the falcon on his shoulder looking right.
But that can be said on all my figures. 23 1/6 figures and I still cant pose for crap. :( They all look off to me, maybe a case of perfectionist but all my poses just look ... meh.

EDIT - Also , has there been any news of the UK getting him yet. Specifically OneSixthBruce ?. I will message them soon but feel bad that I will be asking for constant updates.

Needs me all the Predators I can get my hands on.

Yeah im going for a V shape on my detolf or at an angle, as 1 of my detolf's is on the corner so i can view figs from 1 side as well as the front.

As for OSB it should be within the next few weeks i should think as well as spiderman.

What do deltof users have in mind to get all 2 Predators on the same shelf then ?.

Tracker Berserker

Hound

and if youve seen my video bangin on about marvel legends beast you must be one of my youtube subscribers right :O)
I dont have a youtube account (i did have one, i would put videos up of my 2 black lab's playing around and toy fighting in my garden and some knobhead reported it and got the videos taken off. And 1 of the labs died at xmas and i have no videos of him now) so i ____ed it off

But i have watched a heap of your videos. I think i spent about 2 hours yesterday just going through various reviews and passed the link around to your account a few times to my friends because the reviews are a nice cross between informative, down to earth and hilarious. Alot of the times monotonous reviews can be a bit dull but when you hear a bloke talking about it the way i think about toys its alot more apealing

Last edited:
predator 1 was a masterpiece imo,just as iconic a film as alien that kick started all the follow ons,and yet to be bettered:clap Predators i enjoyed because the jungle is where its at:exactly: and dont even get me started on the music score,awesome:yess:.Hope they make more:exactly:

Q had Tracker in stock today at Frank and Son but by the time I got there, 9:30, he had sold them all :monkey2

Oh well, at least I got to see his in person. Absolutely beautiful! The hound looks amazing! In case anyone is wondering, he told me he would have more in about two weeks.

Hey guys, just got my tracker today.. you will not be disappointed!! the hound is bigger than i thought!!

Just got my Tracker on yesterday from local XL-shop.
It a very nice figure, the hound is great too!

Finally the trio is completed!:
DSC02201.jpg

Sorry for the lousy hand-phone photo, will share more clearer photos with you guys later.

Just got my Tracker on yesterday from local XL-shop.
It a very nice figure, the hound is great too!

Finally the trio is completed!:
DSC02201.jpg

Sorry for the lousy hand-phone photo, will share more clearer photos with you guys later.

Awesome pics!! got mine from XL-Shop too.. :wave

What do deltof users have in mind to get all 3 Predators on the same shelf then ?.

But that can be said on all my figures. 23 1/6 figures and I still cant pose for crap. :( They all look off to me, maybe a case of perfectionist but all my poses just .

I have similar concerns though I will try to squeeze Royce in there some how. I think I will get some sort of platform or rock to help make it more workable.

Back