Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the bio is great by far better than falconer and berserker's

IMG00246-20110705-1333.jpg

I was hoping that this time they actually painted the head but i was wrong

IMG00247-20110705-1334.jpg

IMG00248-20110705-1343.jpg

Last edited:
Got my invoice for final payment at OSB. 2 weeks cant move quicker.

Now to go any try posing Zerker and Falc .....again. Why cant I get a good pose for these two, they just always seem wrong to me. Not in a perfectionist sense but the style.

Trying to fit 3 on the same shelf in a Deltof cant help either but come on.....

/slap

Now to go any try posing Zerker and Falc .....again. Why cant I get a good pose for these two, they just always seem wrong to me. Not in a perfectionist sense but the style.

Trying to fit 3 on the same shelf in a Deltof cant help either but come on.....

/slap

Same here with OSB :hi5:

I also pre-ordered at OSB but still didn't receive the final invoice. But I guess it'll be soon :D . Oh damn it, why the f am I happy since I'll have to pay a lot? Well, I guess I want that figure in my hands at last! :lol

the bio is great by far better than falconer and berserker's

I was hoping that this time they actually painted the head but i was wrong

Was it harder/easier/the same to remove the bio from Tracker as it was on Falconer? I wish at least they would make it easier to unglue... are the glued points the same as on Falconer? Please let me know because I'm going to unglue it too.

I think SSC has theirs slated for an August release. That's an expensive month for me with all my POs.

Tracker predator has just broken out toys2 complex . My house is under his radar and he's on his way to get me. Yes !!!!!!!!!!

07-07-2011 05:09 Carlisle Depot Received at delivery depot

*Crosses fingers for next message to read as loaded to vehicle for delivery*

Edit :

07-07-2011 07:08 Carlisle Depot Loaded to vehicle for delivery

Lots of Tracker pics coming later...

Last edited:
I got Tracker.

First impressions are that the box was very heavy. When i slid out the clam shelled trey i wasnt sure which i was more excited for the hound or the predator. Taking everything out of the box so i could put them together i fast started to feel that the hound was stealing the show in the set. Tracker seems a bit more stumpy and thick than the other Predators. His dreads seem to be better than Ber and Falc's though i dont know why. His shoulder cannon is loose. The hounds spines took about 20 minutes to put in. I gave up trying to read the instructions the font must of been the smallest humanly possible. So i used picture references off google.

I will post up a bunch of pictures this afternoon though with the full group.

It is a bad ass set though. Im less buzzed over than the Tracker Predator than i am over Berserker but i really like the hound alot. Its stole the show from Tracker in my eyes. The set would of been perfect wit ha skull trophy. Any Skull even a small one.

Last edited:
Back