Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone

Go over to the SS Tracker Maquette thread, then come back here. You'll love this figure a whole lot more.

I know some people like that thing, but IMO it's a train wreck. I don't like anything they did on the paint aps. Nothing. Sculpt wasn't too bad. But, it's like they used that maquette for training at the factory.

I hope people send it back. It's high time Sideshow moves the slider more towards quality and less towards quantity. They start producing quality stuff again, I'll start buying from them again.

I know some people like that thing, but IMO it's a train wreck. I don't like anything they did on the paint aps. Nothing. Sculpt wasn't too bad. But, it's like they used that maquette for training at the factory.

I hope people send it back. It's high time Sideshow moves the slider more towards quality and less towards quantity. They start producing quality stuff again, I'll start buying from them again.
Agreed.. It's sad to see stuff like this.
They're basically saying "We don't give a ____ about any of you, or the quality of our 'high end' collectibles."

just a quick question: How does the chain attach to the hound. I think i must be missing the obvious here! :slap

I found this pcture today.. and WOW!! :horror... I did'nt know that Berserker was so massive and huge compared with Tracker and Falconer :monkey1

predatorsDVD1.jpg

And... Tracker is the smallest of them

It's just the perspective of the picture that's distorting their height. Tracker is furtherest back then that dude (whoever he is!?), then Falconer and then Berserker. They're not standing stand by side.

To put it into perspective: The guy in the Berserker suit is Brian Steele who's 6'7" and the guy in the Tracker suit is Carey Jones who's also 6'7". The shortest guy was Derek Mears (6'5") who played the Classic Predator and Falconer for group shots (he's in the Falconer suit in that pic).

If I am right (someone tell me if I am wrong) during shots of them alone, it was all the same guy playing all three...

No. During solo shots Steele only played Berserker full time, Jones was Tracker full time and Mears was the Classic Predator full time. Steele & Jones both played Falconer (mostly Steele) and Mears played Falconer during group shots like the photo above.

FYI: ALL 3 of those dudes are shorter than Kevin Peter Hall who played the original Predator, Predator 2 and the P2 Elder.

So much for that "These new Preds are bigger" BS. :nana:

I just had a diorama idea that might make me buy Tracker and Falconer.. It's so unique, no one else has used it.. Damn, I wish I had the money for them..

Guess I could do it with the other HT Preds I have...

Such a great idea :yess:

Which is..........................
Oh, I can't say. It's my damn idea and I don't want anyone else using it. :lol

It is something that would be in the diorama. It serves the same purpose as a rock, or a bush, dirt, grass...etc.

Several months ago I thought of having these on the base that my dream Predator statue would be standing on..

A few days ago I was cleaning out my closet and found a box of these.. Well not exactly them, erm.. The stuff to make them..

Ah, screw it. Crystals.

I'm not sure so many would be interested in this idea actually..

Just imagine.. An Earthly, jungle Predator diorama.. Yet with these other worldly, mystical, green crystals growing from the rocks on the base... How.. Magnificent.. How wonderous...

But yeah, I found a crystal growing kit in my closet that's been there for several years.

TIS TIME!

Just imagine.. An Earthly, jungle Predator diorama.. Yet with these other worldly, mystical, green crystals growing from the rocks on the base... How.. Magnificent.. How wonderous...

But yeah, I found a crystal growing kit in my closet that's been there for several years.

TIS TIME!

Interesting idea and fun to do at the same time. You need to get your Tracker re-ordered.:wave

Back