Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

I didnt plan on waiting to long to buy him but is it possible that in a month he will be hard to find on ebay.Theres no limited exclusive on this is there?I know you guys are excited about this so is that whats going on here.

I'll get my 2 from BBTS or Alexsey at VP, just like Falconer and Berserker....SS can suck it. $230.00 and a Non refundable deposit my a$$.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Isnt 3rd Quarter Fall? I have 195 points at SS but this new NRD is kind of shotting them selfs in the foot.

Yup. All my pre-orders will go to alterego. PO'ed I actually dont get how they make profit. Unless everyone else is just stealing... charging 40-50 bucks over wholesale.

+_1 to this, I friggin love the guys over there!

Hello guys , im new to the site just want to say hello and WOW! lots of info here..

-just order mine too :) can't wait.

AE is where I'll be PO from. Their customer service is great and the prices are always some of the lowest. Cant beat them if you ask me and I think $206 isnt that bad of a price for this Pred, especially when Ill be using reward point the price will be even lower.

UK buyers: In general does OSB get their stock in earlier or later?

Just Preordered this guy at BBTS for 219 shipped not bad I thought it would closer to 250...

I was expecting this to be a minimum of $230 not including s&h but I'm very content with this price.

$222.00 shipped at Alter Ego. Looks great. PO is in.

This will be my second Predator pass. After getting Bezerker and the disappointment of not being taller, I also don't care that the dog has perma open mouth either, not to mention the increasing price tag will be easy, IMHO.

Nice, I normally pre-order these figures from BBTS but lately they've been getting the figures around 2-4 months after they become available on ebay. Just got my Falconer this week from BBTS, it's been avilable online from guys in China for the same price for months. Need to work on their delivery timeframes with their wholesellers. Still the price & packaging BBTS provide is great.

Back