Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

One word: Incredible.

Tracker really does look amazing. I don't know if it's just me but he looks the most film accurate out of the three Preds.

And a late Q2, early Q3 release date:panic:

Bad ass indeed, with a spear? Not so much. My dilemma is where to put him along with everything else I have....<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2oC7YiPKmvs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
i like those little cases you have your HT and transformers in. are they Ikea?

also, i loved Republic Commando and i still have my entertainmentearth boxed set.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Anyone else digging the rock diorama Hot Toys made too. The three of them look great displayed together there.

Where on the hound does the two ends of the lead attach too?

Too much awesomeness to take in at 06:45am:panic:Need to go to work.

Last edited:
This figure is amazing. The movie didnt do him justice because he looks cooler than all of the super preds. That dog is a fantastic addition too. Does anyone else feel bad for not getting falconer? I dont want him but I want the trio to be complete.

yup thats how i feel now i have to get him

Damn this really tured out to be better than I expected. Looking forward to this guy more than the other two. Now the long wait to picking him up begins. :lol

best super pred hands down, look at that armor and bio!!!!!!

I think Hanzo would make a great diorama with Falconer if he came with a backdrop and maybe a 'grass field' base

Predators+Hanzo.jpg

Plus all the tattoos

Pure Awesomeness !!!
Thanks Hot Toys for making my day,
I have a friend at work who's gonna freak over this
:yess::yess::yess:

Kindest regards
Tys

WTF.....This is crazy, almost the same price as DX Indy :panic:

Blame it on those who like to talk about how high the price they're willing to pay for. Should have waited for HT to bring out the price first before talking about it. Hoho... :slap

Damn that does look superb,,, I WANT IT NOW :gah:
im gonna have to get this,im havin pred withdrawls,,the last pred i got was the guardian,,i passed on the first 2 super preds and opted on gettin the T1 and iron man IV.

Last edited:
Damn that does look superb,,, I WANT IT NOW :gah:
im gonna have to get this,im havin pred withdrawls,,the last pred i got was the guardian,,i passed on the first 2 super preds and opted om gettin the T1 and iron man IV.

I passed on the T1 to get the Berserker. Now I might be passing on this to get the T1.:lol

XD

How priorities changed. Btw guys, how did you know the price for the Tracker? DX price just sounds crazy for (yes I'm gonna say it) just a Hound and his leash.

HOLY ____. THAT THING..IS JUST...DAMN. SO BEAUTIFUL!!! SO PRE ORDERED......!kQHGEUWGRUIRGTUIWGRWU!

i like those little cases you have your HT and transformers in. are they Ikea?

also, i loved Republic Commando and i still have my entertainmentearth boxed set.
Ikea detolfs are what they are. I could use another already. :lol
Well i guess I was right, $230-$250.

Back