Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only bummer is these figures have now been out so long it kinda feels like I already have them. When in fact I've never even seen them in person.

Only bummer is these figures have now been out so long it kinda feels like I already have them. When in fact I've never even seen them in person.

:thwak Snap out of it, a-dev! You'll be singing a different tune when they arrive at your doorstep, rest assured.

Ive kind of regretted selling Tracker the last couple of days. I think in the big picture of all the HT Predators that have ever came out it is in the weaker half of them but i still wouldnt mind owning it again. Going to need to keep an eye out for a cheap one in the uk.

*Insert animated gif here of someone opening a detolf and taking a deep breathe*

LOL! Indeed.

What's even better? Being the first to open a new, still sealed box from Hot Toys, and taking that first wiff.

Deep inhalation through the nose, then... aaaaaahhhhhhhh!! :yess:

LOL! Indeed.

What's even better? Being the first to open a new, still sealed box from Hot Toys, and taking that first wiff.

Deep inhalation through the nose, then... aaaaaahhhhhhhh!! :yess:

It's like a piece of Juicy Fruit gum - such a great sensation, but gone in 30 seconds. HT should release a New Predator Febreeze formula to savor the smell indefinitely...

well i broke down and finally ordered me a tracker predator, got one under $200 delivered, was going to trade for one , but just bought one instead.he will look great with classic and the new p2.

Back