Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is there a difference between the IM 2 and avengers version or is it just the box?

yeah Im all about the options too, do you have the war machine? Im thinking about grabbing them as a set. He looks pretty cool too.

Wow! Thats alot less than what ive been quoted. £300-350 is what the seller wants.

If you keep your ear to the ground, you will still be able to find one for less than that. I snagged a MKVII Ex a few weeks back from a member here for less than $400 shipped

yeah Im all about the options too, do you have the war machine? Im thinking about grabbing them as a set. He looks pretty cool too.

I like WM in the IM2 movie, but i'm not sure about getting that one.
I'd far prefer WM 2.0. I just prefer the design.
Are you looking at getting Pete's MKVI and WM?

I like WM in the IM2 movie, but i'm not sure about getting that one.
I'd far prefer WM 2.0. I just prefer the design.
Are you looking at getting Pete's MKVI and WM?[/QUOTE]

Oh sorry I gave the wrong impression I couldn't afford getting the two at the same time right now but prob down the road. I like the 2.0 too I just wasn't crazy about IM3 and I was kinda bummed that WM/IP didn't really do much in the movie either.

Oh sorry I gave the wrong impression I couldn't afford getting the two at the same time right now but prob down the road. I like the 2.0 too I just wasn't crazy about IM3 and I was kinda bummed that WM/IP didn't really do much in the movie either.

Okay.
You convinced me.
I saw a guy on the UK trading group had posted an IM2 WM.
I just bought it.

I know what you are saying about IM3, but i liked IP/WM 2.0
Even if it didn't do a whole lot, it still looked cool.
And that's all i need from these things.

Okay.
You convinced me.
I saw a guy on the UK trading group had posted an IM2 WM.
I just bought it.

I know what you are saying about IM3, but i liked IP/WM 2.0
Even if it didn't do a whole lot, it still looked cool.
And that's all i need from these things.

lol awesome! yeah I know what you mean, I love the mandarin figure I want it even tho I hated the twist. The IP figures is pretty bad *** too.

(...)

SAM_0419.jpg

:clap Can you tell how you made the barrier with the red cord?

:clap Can you tell how you made the barrier with the red cord?

Magic.
I took brass tubing that i bought from a hardware store, blocked off one end and filled it with resin. When the resin had set, i took some parts from a brass set of cupboard door handles i bought from the same hardware store, and screwed them into the bases of the tubing(To be the flat circular bases).
Then i found some cupboard hinges that had turned metal details, and hacksawed them off, gluing those on the top.
I drilled holes in them all at a pre-set point and fed gold wire through the hole, looping it around the back and adding a hook. For the red cord(Bought from the same fabric store that sold me the "Red Carpet"), i chopped it to size and sheathed it in 9mm of alu tubing on either end, and inserted a loop of the same gold wire, then added some superglue with zip kicker to harden it.
The base was just a square of MDF clad in the red carpet material.

IMG_4655.png

IMG_4654.png

IMG_4648.jpg

IMG_4652.jpg

Magic.
I took brass tubing that i bought from a hardware store, blocked off one end and filled it with resin. When the resin had set, i took some parts from a brass set of cupboard door handles i bought from the same hardware store, and screwed them into the bases of the tubing(To be the flat circular bases).
Then i found some cupboard hinges that had turned metal details, and hacksawed them off, gluing those on the top.
I drilled holes in them all at a pre-set point and fed gold wire through the hole, looping it around the back and adding a hook. For the red cord(Bought from the same fabric store that sold me the "Red Carpet"), i chopped it to size and sheathed it in 9mm of alu tubing on either end, and inserted a loop of the same gold wire, then added some superglue with zip kicker to harden it.
The base was just a square of MDF clad in the red carpet material.

IMG_4655.png

IMG_4654.png

IMG_4648.jpg

IMG_4652.jpg

By the way...the pic's you have are unbelievable...where did you get that stand that holds all of your figures ?? Freakin amazing :hi5:

Thanks man! That's super cool as well, just hope your cat won't play the Hulk scene with him! :lol

Haha. Anyone with Cats knows that when you start taking pics, your Cat is all up in your business. He sat there for five minutes till i started shaking the Cat biscuit holder...

Ahhhhhhh ducking nice!!!!! And love your cat too LOL

Thanks.
He's such a diva. Spends about 90% of the time sleeping, and the rest of the time eating and making sure his fur is brushed the right way.

By the way...the pic's you have are unbelievable...where did you get that stand that holds all of your figures ?? Freakin amazing :hi5:

Thanks a lot.
I made it for a guy who wanted a multi purpose stand that could cater to a lot of figures.

Finally got my hands on a mint condition MK VI Sideshow Exclusive - courtesy evilbay. Though not so evil considering I got mine for 500$! But yeah, am finally getting Hall of Armor ready!! :joy

Back