Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is probably a long shot but would any one here want to trade their Mark VI for a War Machine plus $140? or instead of cash I can also include a Medicom Real Action Heroes Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater Boss with Square Camo/Zombie face if you prefer. Mark VI must be complete and in excellent condition. No loose joints or pink panties please. Box must be in good shape as well.

Last edited:
Still waiting for my Mark VI to ship from BBTS. Is there a shipping container held up in customs? lol

Hey guys, finally tracked down a MKVI for a half decent price.
I have 2 questions if anybody can help please?

1. His right leg is a little loose at the knee, i tried tightening the screw but it doesnt seem to do anything, any ideas how to fix this?

2. I see this figure comes with the same neck collar the MKIV does, but i cant seem to fit it over the neck, why did they include this collar, im assuming its only for when displaying the non helmet head sculpt, but MKVI doesnt come with one.... so ????

apparently. I have like 5 of these at one point or another and never noticed an issue...

you can take it apart and do the super glue trick and stuff but its risky...

Damn.. someone is selling most of his IM hot toys..

MK II (unleashed)
MKV
MKVI
War Machine

All for a very reasonable price (225 a piece)
I want all 4.. but probably i can only pay 2 or maybe 3 right now.. dilemma!

Back