Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! Enjoy it! Cherish it! I still enjoy it now as much as I first got it 2 years ago! This is one amazing figure. You will no doubt find it a good decision to get it down the road. I can only hope that the new Mark VII will be just as good. May I suggest you also acquire the Mark IV Tony HS to complete the whole package? I also suggest you remove the batteries as they might leak over time...Enjoy!

I have a few other Ironmen already I could nick a head sculpt from ;)

null_zpsb24fe652.jpg

But this guy is great!

null_zps820aea23.jpg

null_zpsfa1fd7ca.jpg

Just waiting on my BDMkVII, Iron Patriot, Red Snapper & Secret Project to kind of "round things out" :)

Nice mark vi. Looks practicslly brand new. Congrats.

Thanks. Previous owner had obviously taken care if him.
Left shoulder is a touch loose and a couple of the magnets holding the faceplates in had come off (one missing grrrr). Apart from that he's mint! The clear rod for the sculpted base was still sealed in its plastic bag, don't think that base had ever been out of the box!

Definitely still my favorite armor so far in design and the amount of awesome screen time it got compared to all other armors.

Just bought this from The Josh last week and its on the way!

Only my second hot toys figure, the first one being the war machine milk!

Excited after seeing the great pictures in this thread!

I think OMG posted pics with the heads and neck post switched between the VI and VII a few weeks back, you might have to find his MK7 photo review thread. It was probably in the official MK7 thread too, but you'll probably have to go through a hundred pages of nonsense on that thread.

Back