Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want this one but not for the price it's at. Hope someday get a good deal or a diecast 2.0 version!

Really is one of my fav's also, I picked up a second before the value skyrocketed. Got one in battle damage and a clean open helmet one which is with my avengers display till the vii shows up.

really hope those still after one are able to find one at a reasonable price

If you're able to get one, definitely do it. Still my favorite armor, love the triangle reactor, BD parts, lots of extra accessories, and looks awesome next to War Machine.

5784216524_ef381f9c5b_b.jpg

5784215956_4c93dbecd1_b.jpg

I couldn't find the answer to this but does anyone know if the mark iv or mark vii chest armor will fit the vi? thanks!

The MARK VI has really grown on me, kicking myself i passed on it back on its release.
Love to get one, but cant justify paying twice the amount of a PF.

So i thought id have a look for a MKVI on evilbay and found these 2 questionable auctions.

What do you guys think?

First one the guy has never sold anything, low feedback, 1 photo and has 5 MKVI's?
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/111100129502?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1426.l2649

Second auction, BIN of only $80 for a Sideshow EX MINT in box?
100% feedback, he has sold a MKIII and buyer left + feedback.
I sent a question asking if he could post more pics, didnt answer, asked if it was complete, he said Mint in box and complete.
its a 7 day auction which has already been up for 1 day and not sold?
Too good to be true?
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/121128343961?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

ok (5 mins later) just to add, his shipping cost is $500 non negotiable LOL. I couldnt see it cause it was US only, but saw it after i changed countries in shipping details. way to trick people.

I almost got caught like that once. You really have to be careful before you bid or buy now. How do you justify $500 shipping.

I hate sellers like that, way to ruin his reputation. I would leave him a negative if I bought that IM just for the unreasonable shipping cost.

Any trick to changing the left arm...aisde from the chest plate which needs a little heat...I was thinking or some BD fun but the left arm is really attached to the body...

Back