Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was trying to take a shot similar to this :

duebpffm.jpg

rymilkdn.jpg

Looks very good from here. :clap

I really want this guy... But around me it's going for $450sgd so I am holding on to my avengers one for the time being

I really want this guy... But around me it's going for $450sgd so I am holding on to my avengers one for the time being

I just want the "helmeted head" that comes with it. Can't find it anywhere anymore. There's only one for sale on ebay and it cost like $100 bucks. Sigh

I just want the "helmeted head" that comes with it. Can't find it anywhere anymore. There's only one for sale on ebay and it cost like $100 bucks. Sigh

Same here... The battle damaged parts are nice but the helmet head is the main point... Also the one on eBay lacks the face plate

Hopefully the Mark 47 will come with an opening helmet. Or somehow another reissue of the Mark VI will pop up.

Hopefully the Mark 47 will come with an opening helmet. Or somehow another reissue of the Mark VI will pop up.

Or how about a Mark III 2.0 with flip-up mask and swappable battle-damaged parts like the Mark VI from IM2.

Then you have the option to display clean, battle damaged (with Iron Monger), or being assembled/disassembled on the Gantry. :wink1:

A Mark III in the proper colors/proportions to match the Mark II A.U. is WAAAAAAYYYY overdue... :monkey3

Or how about a Mark III 2.0 with flip-up mask and swappable battle-damaged parts like the Mark VI from IM2.

Then you have the option to display clean, battle damaged (with Iron Monger), or being assembled/disassembled on the Gantry. :wink1:

A Mark III in the proper colors/proportions to match the Mark II A.U. is WAAAAAAYYYY overdue... :monkey3

I know several here would agree with this.
We sure could use an Mk.III v2.0.

Back