Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's a fellow Canadian. I'll make sure to take the proper precautions.

Oops. I thought you were buying from someone in HK.

Now, that's what I'm talkin' bout!

Some drones surrounding the duo on my shelf would be ace!
I've got them ready to go...

5728924033_03f975d41c_b.jpg

Awesome pic! :rock

Now, that's what I'm talkin' bout!

Some drones surrounding the duo on my shelf would be ace!
I've got them ready to go...

5728924033_03f975d41c_b.jpg

Love it. :rock Now go put on some lights :rock
Always wanted to get WM but currently stop buying IM. I have Mark I, II, III BD, VII (on PO), Monger (coming in). Might sell them all eventually, less Monger.

No pink panties on your VI detected so far?

Awesome pic! :rock

Love it. :rock Now go put on some lights :rock
Always wanted to get WM but currently stop buying IM. I have Mark I, II, III BD, VII (on PO), Monger (coming in). Might sell them all eventually, less Monger.

No pink panties on your VI detected so far?

Thank you fellas! :duff

There is currently only 1 company that is making an all-metal Iron Man with enough accuracy to get me to sell my Hot Toys of the same armor (Mk.VI), otherwise I'm keeping them. :)

No, thankfully no pink undies.

Stop the presses!
I think new pics have surfaced of the MKVI.
Looks like the same quality control as the Tumbler and Batpod.
And this one is limited to only 3 worldwide, so will show up on Ebay for $40,000 in a week's time...

tumblrm44i05ljlg1qjh.jpg

:rotfl

Well, I was thinking of going back and filling in my IRON MAN collection...I love VI and I and II and I am not a fan of Mark V but I just saw pics of Mark VIII - really not pretty.

I think I will just wait for Iron Patriot instead and look for a WAR Machine...

Well, I was thinking of going back and filling in my IRON MAN collection...I love VI and I and II and I am not a fan of Mark V but I just saw pics of Mark VIII - really not pretty.

I think I will just wait for Iron Patriot instead and look for a WAR Machine...

I was not going to get the Mark V and the new Iron Patriot (I don't do red white and blue). But they grow on you. Plus it's best to just buy them now. When they do grow on you. They will cost you more to add them. There is still no way I am going to pay $250 for the Mark V.

Till I find a BD Mark III I am holding off on that one also. The rest I have. Ya, I said Clones/Starwars only. That lasted a whole 2 months. No PFs, never made it a week. Sometimes I think Drugs would be cheaper.

What i found funny about the IM2 line where he pees in the suit was that he is normally wearing clothes under the suit... The suit couldn't clean that up...

Well, Tony Being Tony. I am sure there is a dry cleaning machine in there. When you think about it, your flying La La La and you get hit by a Tank shell. I think you would lay a log. Someone is going to need to clean that. Unless Pepper is into it. Have the suit do it.

But then again you are a Billionaire with all his toys. He could have someone that he pays to clean just that kind of stuff up.

Ya I'm Bad. I know, I know....

I can do without the figure, but a big thumbsup for recognizing his humor. :hi5:

I found him to be hilarious. His expressions and body language included. The guy just nailed the part.

I felt like watching some Justin Hammer clips at work so I went over to youtube... and found this. Best. Video. Ever.

Fellow Hammer fans: Enjoy.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fxzvPg9fB4[/ame]

Sallah

Back