Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being that I am only missing the Mark 3 and 5. Give me a 2.0 and I will order.

Did they make a Mark 3 in Both Non, and Battle Damg?

Mark III was the first suit Iron Man did, unpainted magenta plastic.:(
A year or so later, Battle Damage version which still looks amazing.

Mark III was the first suit Iron Man did, unpainted magenta plastic.:(
A year or so later, Battle Damage version which still looks amazing.

:lecture This was my first HT figure.

Sadly, I'm debating whether or not I should sell it.
At this point, I think someone else could appreciate him more.

:lecture This was my first HT figure.

Sadly, I'm debating whether or not I should sell it.
At this point, I think someone else could appreciate him more.

Oh believe me, I could appreciate it :p but being a full time student, fun money is next to null.

I was wondering if $350 is a good price for this figure? I was bidding on one and the high bidder might be backing out and the seller asked me if I would be interested in it.

I was wondering if $350 is a good price for this figure? I was bidding on one and the high bidder might be backing out and the seller asked me if I would be interested in it.

be very careful.with that, make sure the transaction stays within ebay, DO NOT send him money outside of ebay... that is a decent price considering the gong rate so long as its complete and in good condition

$350 for any of the two ship is good. I have two rules.

1. No gift payments and no covering costs. It's part of doing business.

2. I don't care what my highest bit was. If i was out bidded and the winner did not pay. I go back to my 1st bid. Not my highest bid. Like most on here I have been buying on ebay since 98/99. I have seen them run bids up.

This is me, I understand this. You just need to ask. Is it worth $350.00 to you. It's your money no anyone else.

X
Is it worth it?

$350 for any of the two ship is good. I have two rules.

1. No gift payments and no covering costs. It's part of doing business.

2. I don't care what my highest bit was. If i was out bidded and the winner did not pay. I go back to my 1st bid. Not my highest bid. Like most on here I have been buying on ebay since 98/99. I have seen them run bids up.

This is me, I understand this. You just need to ask. Is it worth $350.00 to you. It's your money no anyone else.

X
Is it worth it?

I usually look at what has been going on with other same items on Ebay and go from history. People can list him at $5000.00 if they want, but if when he sells he bids to $320. He is a $320 figure.

My two cents on value on Ebay.

I know it may not be the most appropriate thread for this... But man do I want a figure of Sam Rockwell's Justin Hammer. I just re-watched the movie again the other night, and I swear Hammer gets funnier every time I see it. He steals every scene he is in.

C'mon Hot Toys... At least throw a Rockwell head on a Truetype or something!

Sallah

be very careful.with that, make sure the transaction stays within ebay, DO NOT send him money outside of ebay... that is a decent price considering the gong rate so long as its complete and in good condition

:exactly: That is good advice. Be very careful.... Especially with someone overseas where you would have no way of getting your money back.

I know it may not be the most appropriate thread for this... But man do I want a figure of Sam Rockwell's Justin Hammer. I just re-watched the movie again the other night, and I swear Hammer gets funnier every time I see it. He steals every scene he is in.

C'mon Hot Toys... At least throw a Rockwell head on a Truetype or something!

Sallah

I can do without the figure, but a big thumbsup for recognizing his humor. :hi5:

I found him to be hilarious. His expressions and body language included. The guy just nailed the part.

Hammer + a Hammer drone!

Now, that's what I'm talkin' bout!

Some drones surrounding the duo on my shelf would be ace!
I've got them ready to go...

5728924033_03f975d41c_b.jpg

I can't wait for the Mark VII to come out, that's going to be the first Iron Man in my collection.

I can do without the figure, but a big thumbsup for recognizing his humor. :hi5:

I found him to be hilarious. His expressions and body language included. The guy just nailed the part.

He was good, I was hoping he would show up in IM3 acting wise at least, maybe back ground mention of something. Hard to believe Rockwell almost was Tony Stark.

Fan wish is that he would get his own after credits scene setting up a movieverse Thunderbolts, or something similar, later on down the road.

Back