Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
speaking of magnets do ya'll have any advice on where to look for some small high powered magnets I could use to reattach the bottom half of my war machine to his top half. I'm one of those unlucky bastards who broke him in half at the waist.

Definitely appreciate the offer but that's a long, expensive trip for one little ol' magnet. :lol

I actually don't know the exact size. But I don't think I will find the same size here. I may have to simply cut a piece out of that soft flexible magnet strips.

Not sure I even really need it as the faceplate still locks into place without the chin magnet. I guess its just that i know its missing that it now bugs me. Didn't care when I had it loose.

Yeah. Well if you want it, just send me a PM.
These might do:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-of-6-N...571?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab7ce8b8b

I'm one of those unlucky bastards who broke him in half at the waist.

That is unlucky, but the waist joint on that figure was severely under-engineered. :slap

So don't blame yourself.

And good luck with the magnet fix.
I'd be interested to know how it works. :rock2

___

Going through some pics I had, sad I sold mine. Will probably get around to finding another.
1IPsJ.jpg

Hi Guys :wave

Just joined the forums and expect to post pics and contribute going forward and intend posting added fixes on pink abs and panties (Mk III BD and VI).

I have all Ironman figures (Marks I - VI with VII on pre-order) and now a increasing collector.

Tried to do a search and browse, but 700 pages makes it tough to find this...

Can anyone tell me how to remove the neck piece on my Mark VI without too much force? Just seems stuck in it well and don't want to force it out. I know I can put the Mark IV Stark Head Sculpt in (which is what I want to do).

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Cheers.

Hi Guys :wave

Just joined the forums and expect to post pics and contribute going forward and intend posting added fixes on pink abs and panties (Mk III BD and VI).

I have all Ironman figures (Marks I - VI with VII on pre-order) and now a increasing collector.

Tried to do a search and browse, but 700 pages makes it tough to find this...

Can anyone tell me how to remove the neck piece on my Mark VI without too much force? Just seems stuck in it well and don't want to force it out. I know I can put the Mark IV Stark Head Sculpt in (which is what I want to do).

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Cheers.

First move the head around a bit to make sure that it's not stuck in one position.
Make sure you've got a firm hold of the body by palming it in your hands with your fingers curling up and over it's shoulders.
With your other hand, try pulling the head straight upwards at first. If that doesn't work, tilt the head forward or back and try pulling at an angle, slowly increasing your force of pull as necessary.

:welcome1: to the forums.

Thanks Centurion, but are you talking about the head/helmet or the neck? Helmet/head comes off easily.. but the neck seems tighly fixed or even glued (and know it shouldn't be).

I'll try that again with the neck. Pretty close to what I was attempting.

Thanks Centurion, but are you talking about the head/helmet or the neck? Helmet/head comes off easily.. but the neck seems tighly fixed or even glued (and know it shouldn't be).

I'll try that again with the neck. Pretty close to what I was attempting.

The neck isn't glued, don't worry. As Centurion mentioned, and it always works me with my IM figs is to push the neck towards his chest to get it to pop off the connector.

And welcome to the boards fellow New South Welshmen! :wave

Thanks for the welcome fellow New South Welshman. :hi5:

Have tried and can promise I aint stupid. Have tried exactly as is and shouldn't be this difficult. It's moving front to back a little but he's a determined sucker.

I totally took apart the Mark III BD and fixed the pink Abs, Panties and neck pieces and put and glued back together.. but this is annoying the absolute crap out of me.

Must be Sands-Proof.. hahaa. :rotfl

Thanks for the welcome fellow New South Welshman. :hi5:

Have tried and can promise I aint stupid. Have tried exactly as is and shouldn't be this difficult. It's moving front to back a little but he's a determined sucker.

I totally took apart the Mark III BD and fixed the pink Abs, Panties and neck pieces and put and glued back together.. but this is annoying the absolute crap out of me.

That's odd man. Do you have a couple of those rubber jar opener pad things (I'm pretty sure that's the technical term) lying around? That's about all I could suggest to get enough grip on both the body and neck without risking any paint damage...

Must be Sands-Proof.. hahaa. :rotfl

:lol:lol Special edition, limited to 1 worldwide!

:lol:lol Special edition, limited to 1 worldwide!
Well I'm not gonna argue with that.. hahaa! :lol

I have grip gloves I used too. Stubborn piece it is. Anyway.. will give it a go every now and then till it gives. In the meantime, below is a pic of all the Ironman pieces. I was measuring to create a Hall of Armor, ut thought I'd add the others and snap a pic of them all.

lPagB.jpg

Does anyone know what to do about a loose ankle? He stands on his foot won't point up and stay there, it comes down part way. Not a big deal, but a little annoying nonetheless. Thanks!

Hey everyone,
I'm new to collecting Hot Toys Iron Man figures. My first arrives tomorrow so looking forward to getting it.

Anyway I was wanting to know if there is any difference between the Iron Man 2 Mark VI and the Avengers version other than the graphics on the box? Thanks.

Back