Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are my guys.

IMG_0087.jpg

Nice! I like the Stark in suit figure. :hi5:

That's a beautiful setup.
They are a great collection.
My Battle damaged MKVI is the only armour i like enough to own.
And he's all on his own(As regards the IM franchise) on my "comic characters" shelf in my detolf.

IMG_0727.jpg

Red Skull must have really impressed you to warrant hanging out with high-caliber superheroes. :)

Nice collection right there. :hi5:

Red Skull must have really impressed you to warrant hanging out with high-caliber superheroes. :)

Nice collection right there. :hi5:

Lol.
I just think Hugo Weaving's acting talent tured what could have been a forgettable baddy into a great and very fun character.
I'm trying to find someone selling spare black spidey head to finish off my Future Foundation Spiderman figure.

I'm loving the collection pics everyone! You're all an inspiration for me to make my displays look similar someday! :clap

The chin magnet on my RDJ reveal helmet has walked away on me. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone know where the heck I can get a replacement magnet? Its the little on in the chin of the helmet that I suppose helps hold the faceplate down.

The chin magnet on my RDJ reveal helmet has walked away on me. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone know where the heck I can get a replacement magnet? Its the little on in the chin of the helmet that I suppose helps hold the faceplate down.

I have a pile of MKII helmets here, and i have one i have chopped apart as a custom. I can see if i can pop the magnet out if you like?

I just posted my mark vi on ebay. they are going for almost $450 right now so I feel I can't justify holding on to him esspecially considering I already have the mark iv.

It will have to be in an airmail letter from Scotland.
But if you know the exact size you can likely get a stack of them for a few $s locally.

Definitely appreciate the offer but that's a long, expensive trip for one little ol' magnet. :lol

I actually don't know the exact size. But I don't think I will find the same size here. I may have to simply cut a piece out of that soft flexible magnet strips.

Not sure I even really need it as the faceplate still locks into place without the chin magnet. I guess its just that i know its missing that it now bugs me. Didn't care when I had it loose.

Back