Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Wor-gar.

Thanks for sharing the pics. :hi5:

Great pics and I agree with you! This figure is very photogenic! :clap

Thanks guys!

unfair! how come mine has bleached underwear? :monkey2

I heard about this and believe me I asked about the dreaded "pink panties" before purchasing. Not sure why some have it and others not; if its a temperature zone thing that brings it out, or too much play, or what.

Xenomorph has a good 'fix' to get them back to normal though:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97515&page=137

Wow, I've never seen a side-by-side comparison of these two. I didn't realize they were basically the same except for the triangle and the silver parts on the Mk VI.

Way to milk that toy license IM2 producers. Looking forward to Mk VIII, IX, and X and Iron Patriot/War Machine in IM3.

Well in actuality the Mark IV and VI Hot Toys figures are quite different as the Mark VI comes with all sorts of stuff the Mark IV does not, namely all the various battle damaged pieces.

Also the Mark II and III from the first film are the same deal as the IV and VI from the second. Don't really see it as an issue.

Favor please: I need a picture of the inner portion of the flexible jaw on the reveal helmet.

I got a loose magnet that keeps jumping onto the Stark head. I know it goes into the lower jaw but its rectangular and I'm not certain which way it goes in. A picture, if you guys have one, would really help so I don't end up gluing it in incorrectly. It's really hard to get this jumpy magnet into its slot -- its like a comedy watching me try.

Thanks!

Wow, I've never seen a side-by-side comparison of these two. I didn't realize they were basically the same except for the triangle and the silver parts on the Mk VI.

eh, it wouldn't be worth an entire retool when the armor is the same. the only thing that suffers from the retooling for the VI id the gold on the collar isn't as large of an area as it should be.

has anybody ever had this problem?

20120822231732745.jpg

the switch is stuck inside the arm, any suggestions on how to open the arm.

Got another question: how many batteries do you need for an Iron Man?

The specs for Mark VI say: Light Up features require AG1 batteries (6 pieces) and AG9 (3 pieces) Included

But 3 for the head, 3 for the chest, 3 for right arm and 3 for left arm makes 12 total batteries.

Am I doing this wrong? Does he only need two batteries in each arm and head?

Last edited:
Back