Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a tough one to find.
There aren't very many places that part out Iron Man figures.

I did a quick search on ebay and found the hands that you could buy.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-scale-...0665?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item337ac740a9

Not exactly what you were looking for but something else to consider if you can't find the lens alone.

Hey, thanks, I'm thinking the Mark IV hands are identical to the Mark VI hands. I will have to get my Mark IV box out and check. It might be easier to replace the hand then pry the piece out of one hand and gluing it into another.

Hey, thanks, I'm thinking the Mark IV hands are identical to the Mark VI hands. I will have to get my Mark IV box out and check. It might be easier to replace the hand then pry the piece out of one hand and gluing it into another.
I just checked on my own Mk.IV and Mk.VI. The hands are identical.
You should be good to go.

Come to think of it, since the Mk.IV/VI figures come with multiple hands, why not just use one of the unused pairs? This might be the best solution.

For my first Iron Man, the VI is a whole lot of fun.

Tricky getting those shoulder munitions out as well as those damn gauntlet lasers. And one of my hip munitions keeps popping its spikes out when I fiddle with the legs. Big learning curve for me here.

The only thing I miss is the rocket launcher on the forearm, I think that came with only the II and III and IV. I think the VII has both rocket and laser.

Saving the battle damage for tomorrow. That's what I'm most excited about.

In lieu of the exclusive gauntlet, the seller thru in the Mark IV Stark head so I'll have to give that a go tomorrow too. Though I can't see ever leaving him for long without his mask. I love the Stark inside mask option with the VI.

I do see what people have mentioned with the proportions.... how the hell could a human ever fit inside that suit? :lol That said, I really love this thing.

FettIronMan4.jpg
FettIronMan5.jpg

Rocketeer would go well with this "jetpack" group, huh?

For my first Iron Man, the VI is a whole lot of fun.

Tricky getting those shoulder munitions out as well as those damn gauntlet lasers. And one of my hip munitions keeps popping its spikes out when I fiddle with the legs. Big learning curve for me here.

The only thing I miss is the rocket launcher on the forearm, I think that came with only the II and III and IV. I think the VII has both rocket and laser.

Saving the battle damage for tomorrow. That's what I'm most excited about.

In lieu of the exclusive gauntlet, the seller thru in the Mark IV Stark head so I'll have to give that a go tomorrow too. Though I can't see ever leaving him for long without his mask. I love the Stark inside mask option with the VI.

I do see what people have mentioned with the proportions.... how the hell could a human ever fit inside that suit? :lol That said, I really love this thing.

Rocketeer would go well with this "jetpack" group, huh?
Nice deal! You got the Mk.IV HS too. :hi5:

Yeah, Rocketeer would fit right in this group. Especially with his helmet. It kind of reminds me of the classic, Invincible Iron Man, from the comics. :)

I recently moved and as I unpacked my figures I noticed one of the figure's hands, not one of the articulated ones, was missing the lens in the palm where the light shines through. I'm not sure if it was a hand I never used and I didn't notice it or if it was a result of something else. Does anyone have any good leads on getting a replacement hand or lense?

I bought a set of MKVI parted out hands on Ebay. I just needed two of them to make the hand do the proper "palm raised" repulsor move.
Let me know which hand you need and it might be one of the ones i didn't chop up.

Does anyone know how to fix the upper torso from being loose?

I'm not sure if this is the issue, but the upper torso can be pulled upward to get him to do an ab crunch. It's somewhat loose in this position. Perhaps your figure was pulled up and extended in this position. If so, push down firmly onto both shoulders and the upper torso snaps back down into place.

I'm not sure if this is the issue, but the upper torso can be pulled upward to get him to do an ab crunch. It's somewhat loose in this position. Perhaps your figure was pulled up and extended in this position. If so, push down firmly onto both shoulders and the upper torso snaps back down into place.

Thanks bro, I'll give it a try when I get home.

My biggest gripe about the figure. That said, I love this figure and I plan on getting Mark VII :slap

it looks pretty close to the cg model to me. i think a lot of issues with its "bulk" has to do with posture on this figure.

2n84ns.jpg

Yeah the CG suit, seems particularly true with Avengers, looks very close to the figure. The main difference is, the joints like like the abs, knees, and elbows compress and get smaller when bending in the film while the figure they extend and get longer. The abs are really obvious as they literally do extend but the knees and to a lesser extent the elbows do as well.

So in any pose but just standing the figure tends to look more elongated and thus skinnier.

Just standing they look pretty close to me. The head is a tiny bit smaller on the figure though.

5599629234_4d022c2ff8_z.jpg
2n84ns.jpg

Oh also it's not just the rt shape that's different on the chest. The whole chest plate is a totally different sculpt that doesn't have the same cut-in pectoral shapes and is actually wider. That also makes the armor as a whole look bulkier.

bandito: if people don't call it the "chest rt" what do they call it. I'm wracking my brain and maybe it's because it's coming up on 4am here but I can't think of what in hell else you'd call it.

Back