Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to considering all things; it gives me a reason to get out of bed in the morning.

I have MK II coming, but will probably trade it out for the MK II Unleashed if I'm able. I have both MK III, but will display the BD version will his un-damaged parts. I have MK IV, MK V is pre-ordered, and I have MK VI. I'm trying my best to get the last two I need at a price that doesn't cost me my meds for the month (MK 1 and Tony Stark Mech Test).

My goal/dream is to have MK 1 lined up all the way to MK VI on the LED bases and have the Tony Stark Mech Test figure standing in front of them all (minus the back drop).
So far no luck with the two rarest, everyone keeps trying to get rich off them.

Although it is a rare possibility, but I really wish they redo the Mech Test version. Have been looking for a sane price for months now. If not, then you never know they might (I hope) make this one:

IM.png

After I get tired of looking at Tony I'd put the regular shoes on him and put him on which ever base of Ironman I wanted to put out next. I already have my answer for why he's there, He's a "LIFE MODEL DECOY - LMD".

Well I just received my Mark III and the next day Mark IV arrived so now I have Mark III, IV and VI and just ordered War Machine lol.... next up Mark II Armor unleashed and then Mark V.... wish I could afford Mark I and II original though :(

Gonna finally unbox Mark VI after I buy another one.... the first box I got was slightly damaged...

Well I just received my Mark III and the next day Mark IV arrived so now I have Mark III, IV and VI and just ordered War Machine lol.... next up Mark II Armor unleashed and then Mark V.... wish I could afford Mark I and II original though :(

Gonna finally unbox Mark VI after I buy another one.... the first box I got was slightly damaged...

MK 1 is where I'm hung up now.

I think the issue with fading is, "red" in general fades faster in sunlight exposure.

If you notice from a lot of delis and groceries that have posters up like around my area, the reds fade out pretty much all the way and nothing's left but blue and green saturation, heh.

So keep your Mk 4's away from sunlight!

So I'm considering picking one of these up, but it's the sideshow exclusive one. Is it worth extra money for that? How "exclusive" is the SSE version!?

they are used for custom stark figures so people can recreate the scene where he's in his basement in plain clothes with the gauntlet on...

no idea on production numbers as HT doesnt tell but most likely there were quite a few...

But it's the wrong gauntlet. It should be the Mark III yeah? I don't recall him ever just wearing the Mark IV/VI gauntlet.

well...the gauntlet (IV) was used at the birthday party scene on BW but the scene was cut...

personally I think this exclusive was a waste of money...

Back