Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can you say one is better by far when they are 99.9% identical...the only differences are visual so it's solely based on personal preference. I like the VI better but I'm not gonna say it's better by far than the IV...

4 coming with the best RDJ sculpt to date & the 6 not coming with any is more than a visual difference or color variation so I don't think they are 99.9% identical at all.

im starting to dislike my mark 6, seems so fragile and limited in pose ability, i think im starting to get tired of the iron man series now actually, contemplating selling my mark 3 bd and mark 6, prob just wanna keep the mark 4, best one by far

You’re thinking of parting with some of your Ironmans and I’m trying to do the opposite. I’ve been building my own Ironman gallery; I just need to get my package with my MK II to come to my house, it’s been on the road for over a week now. If and when it finally does I’ll have all the Armors (including Tony Stark Mech Test) except the MK V. I’m hoping for it sometime next month.

4 coming with the best RDJ sculpt to date & the 6 not coming with any is more than a visual difference or color variation so I don't think they are 99.9% identical at all.

I think he was just referring to the armors, I would consider the Stark Head as an accessory.

yeah, stark's head is an accessory...plus, the VI came with the same head but with a helmet on it...if we are going to compare accessories, the VI would win because its loaded with the BD parts and the enviro base...

yeah, stark's head is an accessory...plus, the VI came with the same head but with a helmet on it...if we are going to compare accessories, the VI would win because its loaded with the BD parts and the enviro base...

I guess I don't think of the head as an accessory since 9 out of every 10 Mark 4 pics I see have the head displayed, whereas you almost never see the Mark 6 head displayed. I guess I'm biased though since I think the Mark 6 base is a waste and I'm not a big fan of the BD gimmicks anyway.

I guess I don't think of the head as an accessory since 9 out of every 10 Mark 4 pics I see have the head displayed, whereas you almost never see the Mark 6 head displayed. I guess I'm biased though since I think the Mark 6 base is a waste and I'm not a big fan of the BD gimmicks anyway.

So you didn't bought a MArk III BD Y4NK33?

I haven't noticed any fading issues on my IM figures, how about yours jay?

Other than my Mark III BD, none so far. Mine has pink panties (pelvic) & neck already that's why I recently sold it.:( That one is still MIB & never displayed. :slap Good thing my regular Mark III hasn't occured any fading...yet.:pray:

Other than my Mark III BD, none so far. Mine has pink panties (pelvic) & neck already that's why I recently sold it.:( That one is still MIB & never displayed. :slap Good thing my regular Mark III hasn't occured any fading...yet.:pray:

Got any photos? Must have something to do with the extremely high humidity and heat in the Philippines. :dunno

Got any photos? Must have something to do with the extremely high humidity and heat in the Philippines. :dunno

Probably. I didn't and can't take any more photos since I already saw it. I'm sure you can find photos of Mark III BD w/ fading issues since it's a common problem.:(

Took some photos of the Mark V today...and couldnt resist to snap the Mark VI as well...its such a beautiful armor.

markvi2.jpg

markvi1.jpg

Damn, why so many 4´s and 6´s?!

Also got a Mark IV and no fading either.
Got him in flying position and guess I´ll keep him that an while longer, looks too cool...

1 of each with helmets, 1 of each with flip up mask heads, 1 of each with stark mk 4 sculpt, 1mk6 BD and one mk4 im painting silver in some areas, plus i have the gantry w/ mk4 so ill have 5 in total lol

Back