Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say that fading looks bad. I've had my Mk IV on display for 8 months now and I'v go no fading what so ever.

I have to ask. Are you guys that have faded parts displaying your figures in direct sunlight or under lamps?

I have to say that fading looks bad. I've had my Mk IV on display for 8 months now and I'v go no fading what so ever.

I have to ask. Are you guys that have faded parts displaying your figures in direct sunlight or under lamps?

Neither. Mine's still boxed up, both IV and VI. IV's started fading around the pelvis. Hot Toys, along with the figures, should start giving us some kind of spray paint, etc. to save our figures from aging :mad:

Last edited:
I'm gonna check mine in a sec, but if so i'm gonna be super pissed, HT with increasing charges need to keep customers not drive them away with poor product aging. It seems anything with rubber needs to be avoided :(

I'm gonna check mine in a sec, but if so i'm gonna be super pissed, HT with increasing charges need to keep customers not drive them away with poor product aging. It seems anything with rubber needs to be avoided :(

Well both my MK IV & MKVI seem fine on the back of the neck and pants, although the pants of my MKIV are in the box (haven't checked)

nope... no direct sunlight or lamps whatsoever... n i even have a mark IV still in the box n same problem, fading round the back of the neck area...

Neither. Mine's still boxed up, both IV and VI. IV's started fading around the pelvis. Hot Toys, along with the figures, should start giving us some kind of spray paint, etc. to save our figures from aging :mad:

exactly!!!

So today I picked up my Mark VI and was trying to re-pose him for my new Marvel display. Lo and behold, QC issue! The stupid countermeasure thing on his left side came undone when I moved his leg, and wouldn't go back into the leg. I looked closely and saw a gap in the top part of the leg where it was originally glued together, and apparently the chaff dispenser won't stay in unless the leg remains closed up there. Not a very difficult fix I don't reckon, though I'm not keen on gluing my HT figures together. This is the 3rd QC issue I've experienced from HT in the last week--DX Joker's eyes, Spidey's wrist peg breaking, and now this. Weird.

So today I picked up my Mark VI and was trying to re-pose him for my new Marvel display. Lo and behold, QC issue! The stupid countermeasure thing on his left side came undone when I moved his leg, and wouldn't go back into the leg. I looked closely and saw a gap in the top part of the leg where it was originally glued together, and apparently the chaff dispenser won't stay in unless the leg remains closed up there. Not a very difficult fix I don't reckon, though I'm not keen on gluing my HT figures together. This is the 3rd QC issue I've experienced from HT in the last week--DX Joker's eyes, Spidey's wrist peg breaking, and now this. Weird.

Poltergeist...

Back