Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone interested in any loose parts from this figure? I may get another one just for the body.

Same here. Just looking for the body to complete my BD version. In fact I don't even need the complete left arm. But I guess its difficult to find one that way. There are a couple of them right now on the bay (knocked down), but the prices at which bidding ends on them is like :cuckoo: Might as well go for a boxed one instead.

However, I wouldn't mind getting the forearm rockets' set and the backflaps.

Well, If I have to go to the secondary market for a MK VI, does anyone think I need to worry about fakes floating around?

Since the Mark VI & Mark IV are typically the same toy with minor Diffrences

is the VI a better product than the IV? "Not interested in the Damaged parts the VI comes with though" .. just the Clean undamaged parts & side by side which one you guys prefer "or looks better" ?

Since the Mark VI & Mark IV are typically the same toy with minor Diffrences

is the VI a better product than the IV? "Not interested in the Damaged parts the VI comes with though" .. just the Clean undamaged parts & side by side which one you guys prefer "or looks better" ?

Mark IV easy. Less QC issues too.

Just got my Mark VI. This is my first Hot Toys figure and I am blown away! It's just so damn awesome. The paint work, attention to microscopic detail, the quality of the parts. Granted, a lot of those tiny parts might be prone to accidental breakage, but I honestly think they were aiming for visual quality and a level of fine detail that necessitated some....delicate materials. The articulation does allow for some awesome poses if you're patient and careful and remember that you can disconnect parts and reconnect them. Also, does anyone know what the tiny screws on the bottom of the boots are for? They could've easily put some repulsors in there....

Now I'm on the wait list at Sideshowtoys.com for War Machine. Do I even have a realistic chance of scoring one? Or am I going to have to deal with amazon resellers or evilbay? Looks like the going price is about $300 and that is kinda tough to justify. Especially when I also feel a strong need for the new Batman figure....

Sorry if I've broken any n00b rules for posting. I will post some decent pics soon. I've got a good Nikkor macro lens that I will put to good use! I thought the Square Enix Play Arts figures were the bee's knees but Hot Toys' stuff really IS a whole 'nother league of Nerd Treasure.
;)

Thanks for the welcome! I'm in the southeastern US, so I'm SOL as far as buying from a UK retailer. Seems like I ran across a Taiwanese site a few days ago that purported to have War Machine in stock, but you had to call to place an order. Giving my payment info to an unknown (to me) Chinese company isn't my idea of responsible spending. I went though a bit of a mess about a year or so ago with Wicked Lasers. I got learned. I'd happily buy one from a reputable board member here, but since I just joined and have no cred, I don't expect anyone to be willing (or even able) to deal with a n00b like me.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show.

As for WM i don't think you have much of a waitlist chance, it's still available at some UK retailers, if you live in the UK :wave

Just did some googling and it was toywizard.net that lists War Machine as being in stock, for $218. They are located in Malaysia, which makes sense I guess, because that's probably where most of these figures are manufactured.

Thoughts? I've emailed them an inquiry about final cost, including shipping. I'll report back here if they actually respond.

Back