Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just did some googling and it was toywizard.net that lists War Machine as being in stock, for $218. They are located in Malaysia, which makes sense I guess, because that's probably where most of these figures are manufactured.

Thoughts? I've emailed them an inquiry about final cost, including shipping. I'll report back here if they actually respond.

Actually it is most likely not being updated and not actually available.... These figures are Manufactured in China like all other "original" HT figures.

I don't think there are any major toy manufacturing being done in Malaysia.... electronics/food/oil/cars.... pirated CD/VCD/DVD...nothing much else.

You can call them too.... there are some free internet calling service.... There are some Malaysians on SSF that lives @ close proximity to the shops.

Last edited:
That's good info. I only assumed that some toy manufacturing was done in Malaysia because, in the past, I had seen lots of photos of prototypes and early release figures and the thread posters usually claimed that the pics were taken in Malaysia. Regardless, I appreciate your information.

Just did some googling and it was toywizard.net that lists War Machine as being in stock, for $218. They are located in Malaysia, which makes sense I guess, because that's probably where most of these figures are manufactured.

Thoughts? I've emailed them an inquiry about final cost, including shipping. I'll report back here if they actually respond.

Toys2 Has it instock. I would recommend war machine because he looks awesome beside mark VI.

Now I'm on the wait list at Sideshowtoys.com for War Machine. Do I even have a realistic chance of scoring one?

cadaver got there first, but yes Toys2.net has one War Machine in stock for $250. I'd pass and get the Mark 5 instead.

Excellent choice of first HT purchase, though!:clap

The Mark 6 is a work of art. Try to pick up a Tony Stark Mark 4 headsculpt, if you can find one at a decent price. Really completes the set! (I mean ties the room together . . .)

_______

Aw man....I live in the US and needed to pay with my American Express card, and toys2.net only accepts Visa and MasterCard. Oh well, I'll just keep looking. Maybe I'll take Nova-Force's suggestion and see if I can find one in the UK for a reasonable price.

I've been trying to trade an un-opened T1 T-800 (That costed $10 or so bucks less at Sideshow) for a Iron Man 2 MK VI (even one that's been opened and displayed) for months with no takers.

I'm on the wait list, but I think I've got a snowballs chance in hell of it ever converting.

Dam, I want this figure!

I have no doubt there will be at least two suits in The Avengers. At the very least they seem to show something that looks like the Mark VI (it's hard to tell but it has a triangle shaped chest window) and the other one we've seen are in it.

Isn't there going to be an Iron man III as well. If so, there will be suits from the Avengers and the third Iron man in the future?

I would assume so yes. I look forward to an ever growing gallery of armor. I'm hoping we see more specialized armor too, like the Mark V but even more so.

Been taking some pictures of my MK VII earlier n thought he looked pretty good with the Tony Stark Mech test head. Personally I prefer it over the MK IV head sculpt.
Ironman+MK+VI+02.jpg

Back