Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys,

You can add this to the list too. The neck post is missing the pin that holds the ball to the body. Looked into getting it replaced, however it's not that big an issue. It fits as tight as the IV that has the pin, and actually adds a bit more articulation to the neck. Still, I'm bummed that it didn't come perfect.

IM2.JPG

IM1.JPG

IM4.JPG

As you can see, nothings actually broken. The pin obviously never got put in. Question is, could it be replaced somehow without having to open up the body? The joiner on the body can only be worked on in the center, the sides are blocked by the body up against it. Any insights would be appreciated.

Hmm… I'd actually like to be able to do that to mine as I think without the ball joint in there you could probably get some much better neck poses.

WTF UPS:mad::mad: just checked the tracking for this and according to them they made an attempt to deliver at 12:45 but I was here all day and even on the porch, on the phone with some friends from the board. Now I have to wait till Monday.:slap:slap:slap

Funny that a UPS guy would do that. In another life I use to work for FedEx those guys would always put attempted delivery when they didn't. This was done because any undelivered packages were frowned upon and would look bad on the driver's record, but if it was listed as an attempt it isn't a knock on the driver's record because you can't blame the driver 'cause "he tried" to deliver it.
Also, FedEx drivers are independent contractors and the more items they deliver the more money they make. FedEx drivers would rather deliver to companies because they have reliable hours and usually more packages delivered to them. Residential deliveries are more of a _____ to deliver. Who knows when people are home. Independent contractors led to many residential complaints.

UPS use to be paid hourly (don't know about today), so they could in ensence spend all day trying to deliver a package and their pay wouldn't change.

Hmm… I'd actually like to be able to do that to mine as I think without the ball joint in there you could probably get some much better neck poses.

It does actually increase articulation without loosing grip. Because the joint does fit really tight into it's joiner, but it can rotate backward and forward further than the it does on the IV.

I received mine from Sideshow with no issues, but the QC problems are starting to make me concerned about future releases, with two pre-orders pending.

WTF UPS:mad::mad: just checked the tracking for this and according to them they made an attempt to deliver at 12:45 but I was here all day and even on the porch, on the phone with some friends from the board. Now I have to wait till Monday.:slap:slap:slap
Aww, man!
Sometimes I get packages at my doorstep, from UPS, and they don't even bother ringing my doorbell. :mad:

Funny that a UPS guy would do that. In another life I use to work for FedEx those guys would always put attempted delivery when they didn't. This was done because any undelivered packages were frowned upon and would look bad on the driver's record, but if it was listed as an attempt it isn't a knock on the driver's record because you can't blame the driver 'cause "he tried" to deliver it.
Also, FedEx drivers are independent contractors and the more items they deliver the more money they make. FedEx drivers would rather deliver to companies because they have reliable hours and usually more packages delivered to them. Residential deliveries are more of a _____ to deliver. Who knows when people are home. Independent contractors led to many residential complaints.

UPS use to be paid hourly (don't know about today), so they could in ensence spend all day trying to deliver a package and their pay wouldn't change.
That's just wrong.
I'm not blaming any one person or company specifically, but sometimes people arrange their work schedule or their personal time based on the delivery schedule of a package they're expecting.

That has happened to me a couple of times with FedEx where I am definitely home and within sight of the door and the FedEx guy leaves an attempted delivery note on the door. UPS though I often receive packages that look like they have been sat on by Harry Knowles and my mail carrier on more than one occasion has left all of the mail just sitting on the exposed porch because one of the mail items was a package.

Hey Guys,

You can add this to the list too. The neck post is missing the pin that holds the ball to the body. Looked into getting it replaced, however it's not that big an issue. It fits as tight as the IV that has the pin, and actually adds a bit more articulation to the neck. Still, I'm bummed that it didn't come perfect.

IM2.JPG

As you can see, nothings actually broken. The pin obviously never got put in. Question is, could it be replaced somehow without having to open up the body? The joiner on the body can only be worked on in the center, the sides are blocked by the body up against it. Any insights would be appreciated.

That's the second time that I've seen that flaw in this thread.
Also, the other person made the same comment about the improved articulation.

It's crummy pic, but just got this and love it. I tried to sell that HB for a while, but nobody bought it. I'm glad now. :)

Xieq5.jpg

Yes, HB is 1/6, even says so on the product page, for what that's worth. :)

Last edited:
Bumping this list up to keep it alive. Feel free to contribute

obi_dave_kenobi with:
1. Metal from clean mask was detached

2. missing undamaged right shoulder plate

3. back of palm armor was detached, tried to reattach but doesn't go on correctly.

4. right Knee cover was loose, falls off easily.

CTO15 with:

1. the clean face plate has a scratch down the middle
2. neck post has paint chip in it.
This figure most definitely has a ton of quality control issues. Spanbauer with:
1. Swappable right shoulderplate was unremovable without razor-blade modification.
2. The hole where the left airbrake panels insert onto the back had to be modified with a razorblade to fit.
3. Had to superglue one of the lifted red panels on the forearm rocket pieces.
4. Had to superglue the glass window back into the battle-damaged chestpiece.
5. The eyesocket illumination seems very faint, almost unnoticeable, in a sunlit environment.
6. Battle-damaged leg armor falls off relatively easy compared to the non-battle-damaged leg armor.

Overall I'd say I got off lucky since I didn't have any missing pieces or chipped paint.

Back