Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Nice shots Span!
Really like those shots! Last one is so much winning
Thanks Guys!

Bumping this list up to keep it alive. Feel free to contribute

Ok so far it's

sifu74 with:
1. clean face plate magnets don't connect to chin piece metal
2. wobbly chest
3. missing clean right shoulder plate
4. hip missile doesn't stay in
5. scratches on clean face plate
6. air brakes are loose and wobbly
7. clean chest piece is looser than BD chest

and

lerath666 with:
8. floppyknees

obi_dave_kenobi...
1.Metal from clean mask was detached

2 missing undamaged right shoulder plate

3. back of palm armor was detached, tried to reattach but doesn't go on correctly.

4. right Knee cover was loose, falls off easily.

Those are actually some pretty decent shots for a phone, tdk5.

Thanks! credit to the iphone 4's camera & HDR capability :)

Awesome shots. Just got my Mk. VI the other day - he is awesome. I have the SDCC EX gunmetal Mk. III which I love but the sheen on the colored pieces is just awesome. I knew I'd regret passing on War Machine :(

Was gonna pass on WM at first since i'm not too fond of the dull color but somehow ended up po-ing him cos i love the gatling guns :rotfl

Great poses there.
Thanks! The quality of your first picture makes the HT figure look like it was a movie prop!

Can someone update as to what's the latest waitlist conversion for the exclusive? I put myself on the waitlist the 23rd of april, I don't know if I have a chance this converts...

my MK VI arrived from Toys2. I'm so happy, except that the mail guy left the package out in the open, ready to be taken by anybody.

Congrats. I hate when the carrier's do that, so I'll leave a small post it note on the door now asking for the carrier to leave packages by the back door and they're pretty good about it. :peace

WTF UPS:mad::mad: just checked the tracking for this and according to them they made an attempt to deliver at 12:45 but I was here all day and even on the porch, on the phone with some friends from the board. Now I have to wait till Monday.:slap:slap:slap

Got mine from Alter ego- Amazing! This is MUCH nicer i person than I thought- even though the pics posted here are very good. Some look REAL- great job, guys!
The silver parts of his armor are growing on me- HT did a fine job on the paint aps here. The triangular arc reactor is pretty good, too. The battle damage is very detailed and well done.
I still prefer MK IV but this is very very close!

WTF UPS:mad::mad: just checked the tracking for this and according to them they made an attempt to deliver at 12:45 but I was here all day and even on the porch, on the phone with some friends from the board. Now I have to wait till Monday.:slap:slap:slap

This is what happens when you take a lunch break! ;)

J/k that stinks, at least Monday will be good for something :D

arghhh, so I open the package up.

2 problems,

1) the clean face plate has a scratch down the middle
2) neck post has paint chip in it.

hmm, I wonder if HT will get me a replacement for the both?

Damn! there ar a los of issues! The CQ still the same!
this will be my second HT, the first was War Machine, and it has missing lenses! hope this time my Mark VI comes perfect! It left HK today =D I'm waiting for it! maybe by the end of May will be on my hands! yehhh! ;D

Bumping this list up to keep it alive. Feel free to contribute

Ok so far it's

sifu74 with:
1. clean face plate magnets don't connect to chin piece metal
2. wobbly chest
3. missing clean right shoulder plate
4. hip missile doesn't stay in
5. scratches on clean face plate
6. air brakes are loose and wobbly
7. clean chest piece is looser than BD chest

lerath666 with:
1. floppy knees

obi_dave_kenobi with:
1. Metal from clean mask was detached

2. missing undamaged right shoulder plate

3. back of palm armor was detached, tried to reattach but doesn't go on correctly.

4. right Knee cover was loose, falls off easily.

CTO15 with:

1. the clean face plate has a scratch down the middle
2. neck post has paint chip in it.

Mine not even shipped yet.
Really weird. Has anyone not received theirs from toys2 as well?

I pre-ordered back in August 2010, and received the Mk. 6 from Toy Square the second week of April 2011.

A long wait, but the figure's perfect. No QC issues with mine.

If you ordered later, your mileage may vary.
Eric may be getting shipments in batches.

My camera's been on loan so no pics yet (sorry) and I don't even want to bother with a phone camera.

Back