Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC02419.jpg
Doh - need the neck part..

This is my favorite!!!:lol:lol

Ok so far it's

sifu74 with:
1. clean face plate magnets don't connect to chin piece metal
2. wobbly chest
3. missing clean right shoulder plate
4. hip missile doesn't stay in
5. scratches on clean face plate
6. air brakes are loose and wobbly
7. clean chest piece is looser than BD chest

and

lerath666 with:
8. floppy as sideshow indy knees

whatever that means O_O

people who have the sideshow indy jones figure know what i mean.

For those that don't, an explanation.

I can hold My mark 6 by the hips and gently swing him back and forth, as i do this, his legs flop about at the knees. it's impossible to get them to stay straight. His knee joints are as loose as a ragdoll.

Got mine today. Quick question: Did the DB arm come with any of the forearm pieces attached or are you supposed to just use the ones from the regular arm?

Got mine today. Quick question: Did the DB arm come with any of the forearm pieces attached or are you supposed to just use the ones from the regular arm?

Had the same question when I got it but based on the pics on HT's website, we're supposed to swap out the pieces from the clean arm or use the ones with the missiles.

Love the BD look though...HT really nailed this one!:clap

Never posted any pictures before, but this figure's BD is so cool & complements WM so well...so would like to share my current set-up:

Mk. VI view:

WM view:

Sorry for the grainy quality...took it with a phone :rolleyes2

Never posted any pictures before, but this figure's BD is so cool & complements WM so well...so would like to share my current set-up:

Mk. VI view:

WM view:

Sorry for the grainy quality...took it with a phone :rolleyes2
The Mk.VI and the War Machine. The best superhero duo since Abbott and Costello.

Nice poses there. Thanks for sharing. :clap

I think I have a spare missile plate I can send your way. Are you looking for missile plates or the clean plates?

Unfortunately no, I'm looking for the clean plate. I have a call into sideshow but my fear is having to send the whole figure back. If they require me to, ill skip them see if I can get one direct from hot toys.

I haven't gotten anything back from them yet on mine. Its been since last friday and they emailed me and said they were looking into options for addressing my concerns. I think 5 business days is more than enough time. I would like to hear what they are going to do, I mean, its a $220 figure not a $5 figure. I am gonna wait til monday for a response and if nothing i'm gonna called them.

Awesome shots. Just got my Mk. VI the other day - he is awesome. I have the SDCC EX gunmetal Mk. III which I love but the sheen on the colored pieces is just awesome. I knew I'd regret passing on War Machine :(

Back