Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that was my point, to me modifying the hands doesn't really seem worth while since it's the wrist armor that's the problem.

Yeah that was my point, to me modifying the hands doesn't really seem worth while since it's the wrist armor that's the problem.

True.
by the way, your pics are way too nice and cool. makes me think 2X about posting my crappy pics. Thanks!!!!:mad:

UPDATE about my Mark VI defects: Sideshow Cust Care advised me they are looking into the options to address my issues as there was a significant amount with my Mark VI. Not worried, i'm sure they will take care of the issues.

I didn't like it at first but I think it was due to all the problems. But now that i'm looking past that i'm really enjoying him.
100_0131.jpg

Does anyone have side by side pics of the Mark VI or IV or a mixture of both with the Mech Test and the Mark IV head? Would be a pretty nifty comparison I think.

Where was the open box shots again... was the battle damage arm suppose to have the laser/guards?

Ah it's cool. My memory isn't serving me well when I last boxed up the accessories. It's on it. I could have sworn it wasn't on it.

Last edited:
just received my mark vi...he feels so light compared to the beast that is war machine...and the vi's feet are shorter than wm's making it less stable...great figure nonetheless. Love the paint!

the knees on mine are incredibly loose. they flop about. Anyone else have this issue? I'm considering sending it back to sideshow for a replacement. I was wondering if anyone else could share some insight.

Well it's been 7 working days today and still no reply from sideshow regarding the missing shoulder armor

the knees on mine are incredibly loose. they flop about. Anyone else have this issue? I'm considering sending it back to sideshow for a replacement. I was wondering if anyone else could share some insight.

The right knee on mine falls off if you look at him wrong. that was one of my issues with mine.

Well it's been 7 working days today and still no reply from sideshow regarding the missing shoulder armor

I called them and let them know and the returns department called me the next day and asked me to send them pics and description of the issues. If you haven't called you should. Last I got from them is that they are looking into seeing how they can address all the issues with mine. 4 total issues.

I think for the purpose of helping every newcomer or every person who has just gotten hands on the Mark VI, all users who have had on-hand experience with whatever defects should somehow forward them to an active user in this thread so that he can create a single post in which it would contain the presumably long list of defects encountered with this figure and anyone with queries should be forwarded to this single post for the purpose of convenience and comprehensiveness instead of scouring each page and looking at the mess of defects scattered around and getting confused.

I for one have lost track of the long list of defects which some of the users have posted here so I thought this would help everyone in this thread. This way, for any new owners of the Mark VI can refer to this post if they have any doubts as to what potentially could be wrong with their Mark VI but unsure as to where to check them.

What do you guys think?

I think for the purpose of helping every newcomer or every person who has just gotten hands on the Mark VI, all users who have had on-hand experience with whatever defects should somehow forward them to an active user in this thread so that he can create a single post in which it would contain the presumably long list of defects encountered with this figure and anyone with queries should be forwarded to this single post for the purpose of convenience and comprehensiveness instead of scouring each page and looking at the mess of defects scattered around and getting confused.

What do you guys think?

Sounds like you just nominated yourself for the job! :clap

Back